Lost Health Insurance Card Help!

ShadoWing

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
Hi, I just got my wallet stolen and the money is not an issue, but I have my health insurance card in there. Should I be worried/report it? Help please

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: MX2times
Hmmm...call your provider?

That is your best bet. HOWEVER, and this is where you may have problems: some providers have your ssn on it. I think my card has mine plus the rest of my family on it. THAT would be your bigger concern at this point.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Print out a temporary one.... or don't get injured until your replacement card comes. Of course whoever stole your wallet is getting his always wanted sex change operation done with your insurance.

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
jesus christ, is this even thread worthy??? some of you guys really need to stop looking at ATOT as a damn personal blog. This is almost equivalent as saying... 'omg, i'm in an emergency, who do I call?'

ffs!

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: DannyLove
jesus christ, is this even thread worthy??? some of you guys really need to stop looking at ATOT as a damn personal blog. This is almost equivalent as saying... 'omg, i'm in an emergency, who do I call?'

ffs!

Enhance your calm.

Xecuter

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2004
Originally posted by: DannyLove

ffs!

It is off topic...I don't know what you're bztching about.

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
You can usually log in and print your ID card from the health insurance company's website. Or call them and request that they mail a new health insurance card ASAP!

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: geckojohn
You can usually log in and print your ID card from the health insurance company's website. Or call them and request that they mail a new health insurance card ASAP!

Actually, if he had called when he was first advised to do so (June 19!) then he would not need to request it ASAP!

A little late to the thread, buddy? :confused: