Lordmaul...sux or rox?

ChangLi

Sep 25, 2001
At first....second...third and fourth glances, I was thinkin' he pretty much sux. But lately I'm a thinking that much of what he has to say, his comments, however misdirected or unappropriate, kinda mirror my "real" way of thinking. Perhaps he could use use a little more tact at times, but I vote Rox. Kepp on keepin' on LM.:confused:

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
yea, lordmaul can say some pretty dicky stuff sometimes, and yea, i used to find it irritating. but lately, ive noticed that its not completely bad, i mean, his intentions make a lot of sense...well, at least the way i look at it.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Well, I think he is usually smart, funny, wise and, if you knew him, you would agree that...

Uh...

Dammit..

:D

I never saw this coming. What, I'm actually noticed? :confused: :)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
That depends. Is he gonna see this? ;) Nah, I like LM, he is cool, and he has always been nice to me. Even though I find some of his opinions extremely biased and pigheaded, he is still a good guy at heart. :D

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000

<< That depends. Is he gonna see this? ;) Nah, I like LM, he is cool, and he has always been nice to me. Even though I find some of his opinions extremely biased and pigheaded, he is still a good guy at heart. :D >>

Hey, listen, Jenna. I reserve my right to be a redneck if I want to! ;) :D

NYA!

:Q

ChangLi

Sep 25, 2001
This thread is not intended to "DIS" Lordmaul, but to perhaps merely suggest to others that what we, at first read, is not so different from what we all really differently think. In "real life" I do not act much differntly from him, but when I respond here, I, for some reason act differently, like I should be more understanding, lenient than I really am. What's the worst that could happen if you really spoke your mind? Sure you might get a vacation or even banned, but they can't take your birthday away. From this moment on, I intend to BE ME. Thankx LM.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<< At first....second...third and fourth glances, I was thinkin' he pretty much sux. But lately I'm a thinking that much of what he has to say, his comments, however misdirected or unappropriate, kinda mirror my "real" way of thinking. Perhaps he could use use a little more tact at times, but I vote Rox. Kepp on keepin' on LM.:confused: >>

I used to feel that Lord MauL was a rather talented person but was equally brash and arrogrant. However, over the past few weeks I've had the opportunity to get to know LM better in the context of his photoshop talent. It's my honest opinion that LM has grown considerably as a person and as a contributing member of this community. He's very generously giving of his time to us all with his Photoshop help threads. He spent many hours and dozens of pm's with me working on the thread to honor Russ's 20k in posts, he helped put together the Mt Anandtech photochop which I feel is a very flattering tribute to the men featured and to AT as a whole.

I vote that Lord Maul rox !

ChangLi

Sep 25, 2001
baffled, That's 'zactly what I'm talking about!

Well it's late here, so to all a good night!

-JM-

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000

<< little madrasas boy..., i pity him >>

You're just jealous because I'm the perfect nerd. :p:D

Thanks Baffled and ChangLi...nice to know someone *bleeding heart* cares about you...

:D

jhu

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
lordmaul? that guy sux. jhu, now that's a guy who totally has my respect. i worship the very ground he walks on

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000

<< This thread is not intended to "DIS" Lordmaul >>

Why the hell not? ;)

LM reminds me of....well......me. He appears to be extremely arrogant, but he's not, he's just joking. I do that with my buddies too, though not on these boards (I think).

Of course, when it comes to PS, its another story.....He can only aspire to one day to be at my level. With enough work and dedication, he may one day.....

worth

Platinum Member
Feb 4, 2001
Is LordMaul the one who always makes fun of riceboys in their ricemobiles? Yeah, he's pretty cool :cool:

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000

<< Is LordMaul the one who always makes fun of riceboys in their ricemobiles? Yeah, he's pretty cool :cool: >>

Uhh...

I don't think I've done that...but in any case, Rice is t3h suck. :D

<< i would say he rocks if he would put out that next photoshop lesson >>

Yeah, yeah...but I have to put on a show and make it look like I have a life and things to do!!;):Q

Feb 24, 2001
I would help him out and kick some behind if I lived closer to team Ghost or woodland airsoft, but I wouldn't have his man babies.