Lord of the Rings Online Thread (old)

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: JBT
Probably true, but in my experience I receive much less gold spamming since Book 10 came out.

Now that you mention it, I do not recall seeing many spam e-mails in the last little while. Hopefully it stays that way.

KT

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Played a good part of sunday and monday back into lotro going from level 39 to 42. Also spent my first time in the misty mountains. I have to say, graphically, they levels in lotro are the best of the mmos out there.

What was even nicer was getting into a fornost group just after starting and doing all my quest there in just 2 runs (had to go back to finish final boss). It was ***so*** nice not having to go back again after turning in the first group of quest to complete another as they do in so many places.

Besides the quest structure I've mentioned numerous times, they need to re-examine the quest levels, particularly for some of the group quest.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: lupi
Played a good part of sunday and monday back into lotro going from level 39 to 42. Also spent my first time in the misty mountains. I have to say, graphically, they levels in lotro are the best of the mmos out there.

What was even nicer was getting into a fornost group just after starting and doing all my quest there in just 2 runs (had to go back to finish final boss). It was ***so*** nice not having to go back again after turning in the first group of quest to complete another as they do in so many places.

Besides the quest structure I've mentioned numerous times, they need to re-examine the quest levels, particularly for some of the group quest.

Bah, I'm still trying to kill that final boss in Fornost. :frown: I ended up just moving on to Angmar which has been a heck of a lot of fun and very easy to find groups when I needed them.

My only complaints are very minor, one of them being more bag space; particularly since adding the whole reputation structure I run out of bag space constantly.

I'm at level 43 (almost 44) and still having a lot of fun.

KT