Looks Like Kerry got a Face Lift

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Was noticeably absent from a lot of photo ops last 3 weeks and now going Photo op crazy.

Looks like hair on the side is hiding what looks like a pretty good job by whoever did it. :thumbsup:

I'm usually against such cosmetics but he needed it with all the extra sagging skin he had. Was hard to look at. Like those Pug dogs.

5-20-2004Looks like Kerry got a Face Lift

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Pennstate
I didn't know cosmetic surgery was a sin in a free and democratic country.

Maybe his face got lifted high enough to get his head out of his a**

:beer:

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
He'd be bruised and sore as hell if he had a face lift. You're just seeing him in a smile. ;)

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: conjur
He'd be bruised and sore as hell if he had a face lift. You're just seeing him in a smile. ;)

Reason why he was out of close-up phot ops for 3 weeks. Looks like quite a bit of make up on the side leading up to the hair too. Good cover-up.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: conjur

Reason why he was out of close-up phot ops for 3 weeks. Looks like quite a bit of make up on the side leading up to the hair too. Good cover-up.

SERIOUSLY doubt it. He's been campaigning. He was here about a week ago.

fjord

Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Pennstate
I didn't know cosmetic surgery was a sin in a free and democratic country.

Cosmetic surgery of the truth--is a sin, and should be a crime in any democratic society.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
This thread is completely baseless. You have offered no real proof that Kerry has gotten a face lift recently except that you have seen many photos of him for a while. That is hardly evidence. First, show that he has been out of spotlight for a while. I've seen him on tv plenty recently. Second, how that a facelift a likely cause of this purported absence?

You note his facelift must have been pretty good. You miss the obvious explanation: there was no recent facelift.

This thread could have been interesting if based at all reality. As it is, it is just an odd display of conspiracy-crazed ignorance.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Infohawk
This thread is completely baseless. You have offered no real proof that Kerry has gotten a face lift recently except that you have seen many photos of him for a while. That is hardly evidence. First, show that he has been out of spotlight for a while. I've seen him on tv plenty recently. Second, how that a facelift a likely cause of this purported absence?

You note his facelift must have been pretty good. You miss the obvious explanation: there was no recent facelift.

This thread could have been interesting if based at all reality. As it is, it is just an odd display of conspiracy-crazed ignorance.

Pretty obvious:

November 2003 Debate Photo

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: AcidicFury
Originally posted by: KK
Originally posted by: MAW1082
WHO CARES.

exactly, we won't be seeing much of him after november. ;)

KK

Only if Bush can bribe the Supreme Court again.

Again implies he did it once before. That's just not true.

Now, Katherine Harris and the purging of the voter rolls, that's another story.