Looking for some comfortable folding chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
I have a few guys over several times a year for 1 to 3 days of PC gaming around a table, but all I have right now are fairly uncomfortable wooden chairs that came with the table. Think dining room table + chairs. I'd like to get some comfortable folding chairs that I can stick in a closet most of the year, but pull out when the guys are here. Any suggestions?

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
$20 Lifetime brand folding chair from Costco works very well as long as your friends don't jump around while standing on it like my employees did. But even if they did, you can just take it back to Costco and exchange it. Costco FTMFW!

Ps. Get the all plastic + metal ones, don't get the ones with padding, 'cause they don't look as cool.

lothar

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2000
I have a few guys over several times a year for 1 to 3 days of PC gaming around a table, but all I have right now are fairly uncomfortable wooden chairs that came with the table. Think dining room table + chairs. I'd like to get some comfortable folding chairs that I can stick in a closet most of the year, but pull out when the guys are here. Any suggestions?
For those heavy downloaders - the "Torrent" chair at Staples
They don't fold, but they would be good for you and your friends.

Last edited:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
$20 Lifetime brand folding chair from Costco works very well as long as your friends don't jump around while standing on it like my employees did. But even if they did, you can just take it back to Costco and exchange it. Costco FTMFW!

Ps. Get the all plastic + metal ones, don't get the ones with padding, 'cause they don't look as cool.
Almost all the roach coaches around here use the Lifetime chairs. They are very comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.