Looking for an article...

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Im looking for an article ran by time magazine a couple of years ago, its called "Everyone's Genealogical Mother" and it was about how biologists speculate that "Eve" the mother of all mankind once lived in africa. The article is by Michael D. Lemonick. I guess i could find it on Time magazines site but they are charging for it, if someone could help me find it or a similar article that would be very helpful. Or does anyone have a time subscription online?

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: chiwawa626
Im looking for an article ran by time magazine a couple of years ago, its called "Everyone's Genealogical Mother" and it was about how biologists speculate that "Eve" the mother of all mankind once lived in africa. The article is by Michael D. Lemonick. I guess i could find it on Time magazines site but they are charging for it, if someone could help me find it or a similar article that would be very helpful. Or does anyone have a time subscription online?

do you mean lucy?

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
No not lucy, they called her Eve and she was found by doing somekind of scientific comparison of something in mitochondria of cells...