Looking for a new, to me, case

FordFreak2013

Dec 3, 2013
I've been using a Lian-Li PC-75 with a cut out to fit a 2x120mm radiator up top. While I like its simplicity, I'm wanting something that will allow me to put a 3x120 or preferably a 3x140 radiator up top. My pump is a PMP-450.

I'm looking for a case that that at least 3x 5.25" and 1x 3.5" external bays or 4x 5.25" external bays. I currently have 2x ODD, 1x fan controller, and a 3.5" card reader. A case with somewhere to easily mount my current pump would be great. I am considering a radiator similar to this though. http://www.performance-pcs.com/aqua...s-compact-600-12v-stainless-steel-panels.html

Something with a window would be nice although that can be added later. I don't need lighting since it would most likely be disabled anyway. Front mount buttons would be preferred since keep my tower on a desk. Other ports don't matter since I practically never use them.

What would you recommend?

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
i cant think of many case which offers 5 1/4 bays anymore.
The fan controller i am understanding, but possibly get a usb for your opticals..

how big of a case are you looking for?

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
I'm not sure what you mean by "and 1x 3.5" external bays or 4x 5.25" external bays", but the Fractal Design R5 and R6 have 5.25" bays, as does the Phanteks Enthoo Pro series and the Luxe.

FordFreak2013

Dec 3, 2013
I'm not sure what you mean by "and 1x 3.5" external bays or 4x 5.25" external bays", but the Fractal Design R5 and R6 have 5.25" bays, as does the Phanteks Enthoo Pro series and the Luxe.

Right now I have a 3.5" multicard reader that also added a USB 3 port to the front of my case. I also have a 5.25" fan controller, BR/DVD/CD drive and a BR/DVD/CD writer. I'm willing to buy a new card reader if I have to. The Primo seems to be the only case from that that might fit my needs. The door over the external 5.25" bays is the only real problem. I'd either have to remove the door which would make it semi ugly or find some other fan controller.

i cant think of many case which offers 5 1/4 bays anymore.
The fan controller i am understanding, but possibly get a usb for your opticals..

how big of a case are you looking for?

Something the size of my Lian-Li PC-75 would be great. Newegg lists the dimensions as 23.5" x 8.3" x 23.2"(HxWxD).