Question Looking for a 32" 4K HDR monitor that supports g-sync or g-sync compatible. Can't find

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Only the ACER Predator XB321HK comes the closest. Everything except HDR. Anyone find this out there?

I did find this but none for sale and one article quoted an insane price
ASUS ROG Strix PG32UQX

Macros96

Apr 27, 2017
Only the ACER Predator XB321HK comes the closest. Everything except HDR. Anyone find this out there?

I did find this but none for sale and one article quoted an insane price
ASUS ROG Strix PG32UQX

I am in the same boat except I want 120+Hz, so I'm waiting for a HDMI 2.1 display. I'm set on 32-40" as my ideal size. Do not want to step up to 48".

Also, I have the XB321HK and I would advise you to avoid it. It is a nice monitor with a glaring defect. Half of the screen randomly flickers for one or two frames every few minutes. There are posts on Acer's support forum and when I quit watching they had no fix nor did they admit to any problem with the panel. I have learned to live with it, but it is unacceptable on a $1200 (back when I got it) display.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I am in the same boat except I want 120+Hz, so I'm waiting for a HDMI 2.1 display. I'm set on 32-40" as my ideal size. Do not want to step up to 48".

Also, I have the XB321HK and I would advise you to avoid it. It is a nice monitor with a glaring defect. Half of the screen randomly flickers for one or two frames every few minutes. There are posts on Acer's support forum and when I quit watching they had no fix nor did they admit to any problem with the panel. I have learned to live with it, but it is unacceptable on a $1200 (back when I got it) display.
DAMN!! I may need to change plans to Freesync graphics card/monitor. Maybe that's why there seem to be a sizable amount of refurbished ones.