Look for that HILARIOUS video:

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
It's home-video shot where two kids are pulling a prank on the students. One kid dressed as a zombie/mummy is hiding inside the recycling bin with a lid and he is supposed to pop out and scare the interviewee.

So the zombie pops out in the middle of the interview and the black interviewee punches him in the FACE out of reflex and the zombie kid just passes out and falls back into the bin with the lid closing on him.

Hilarity at its finst. Can anyone find it?

aurareturn

Jul 1, 2005
Its fake or he knew he was there. It's impossible to punch someone on purpose with a reflex unless you're trained to do that.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
I don't' think that dude hit as hard as that other black guy did to that guy on the porch.

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
Originally posted by: montypythizzle
That was staged. People don't punch as a reflex. I know because I have cat-like reflexes.

Ever heard of the Kermit Washington vs. Rudy Tomjanovich incident? "The Punch"?

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
Originally posted by: mobobuff
That was staged. People don't punch as a reflex. I know because I have cat-like reflexes.

Ever heard of the Kermit Washington vs. Rudy Tomjanovich incident? "The Punch"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euSuTgxwW-g
1:27

I don't see how that was a reflex.

That was Washington's defense, that it was reflex. He grew up on the streets so he was tough and hard, and was always taught to punch first without hesitation. He was also known for not being too bright.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
Hilarious. I think it's totally plausible that someone's first reaction might be to throw a punch.

.....especially at a werewolf. Everyone knows, especially black people, that they're one of the first victims in a horror scenario. Usually just behind the big boobed slut.