Lol Trump

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
How does it 'work'? From where I stand he thew a bucket of shit and didn't mind the fan. He didn't mind the gap between the platform and the train and fell on the rails, no? He painted idiot on his forehead. He clearly uses a manner of echo location to navigate his way. He yells 'you're an idiot' and when the echo comes back from the people around he knows where everybody is.

That works because liberals assume conservatives are conducive to reason and thus expend effort reasoning with them. Thus the "smart" conservative will do as you say, with these threads as proof it works.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
That works because liberals assume conservatives are conducive to reason and thus expend effort reasoning with them. Thus the "smart" conservative will do as you say, with these threads as proof it works.
This would imply that my assessment of DSF is wrong, that he is aware that he can't reason and is playing me and has no real integrity. As a good-natured liberal idiot, I guess, I refuse to believe that. If I am wrong I will have estimated somebody to have been much much better than they are. If, however, I am right and you are wrong, you will have estimated somebody to have been much much worse than they are. So if I am wrong I will have made a naive mistake and shown poor character judgment but you will have committed a moral sin which could be the reason I see in him, myself, and you see in him, you. I am a great believer that 'like calls to like'.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
This would imply that my assessment of DSF is wrong, that he is aware that he can't reason and is playing me and has no real integrity. As a good-natured liberal idiot, I guess, I refuse to believe that. If I am wrong I will have estimated somebody to have been much much better than they are. If, however, I am right and you are wrong, you will have estimated somebody to have been much much worse than they are. So if I am wrong I will have made a naive mistake and shown poor character judgment but you will have committed a moral sin which could be the reason I see in him, myself, and you see in him, you. I am a great believer that 'like calls to like'.

Good thing I'm not wrong. The reich and similar regimes were composed of similar characters who put loyalty above moral integrity and none of jesus's messengers managed to convince them otherwise. We sure got lucky nothing bad ever came out of that.