LOL the crowd at the RNC

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
Guiliani really has to hold out for boos or applause huh? Maybe their cowboy hats are on too tight?

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
lol, he is doing an AWFUL job.

Who won!!!???

awkward paus...

Obama? Bin Laden?

Awkward pause..

Cue generic boo noise

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by: miketheidiot
rudi didn't make a obama bin laden joke did he?

No, I saw mizzou's post too and checked the transcript, I think mizzou was just talking about how the crowd was struggling to respond to the right buzzwords.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
round and round we go, when the repost stop no one knows.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As I said on another thread, these red raw meat questions raised by Republican advocates have very logical democratic rebuttals. The RNC convention is not a venue for democratic rebuttals, but I can invision a whole series of democratic adds that start with those raised talking points and lead to quite a democratic counterpoint in rebuttal.

But today and tomorrow, the press and spin will belong to the RNC as their convention comes to a close, but for the 60 remaining days, the GOP may be constantly reminded about the phony arguments they raised, when they had their last chance to be phony or get real.

In all the GOP vocabulary used, villains and hero's listed, the one name missing in action was GWB. And now the GOP is the party of change, ready, willing, and able to save us from the policies of GWB they still lock step support.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Lemon law
As I said on another thread

What a concept, if only there was like this one thread where they all could be contained in so you woul donly need to say it once. What a concept!