LOL, funny pic.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Never seen that one before.

Then again I can't really scream repost since it was posted at least a thousands times before you showed up.

AFB

Lifer
Jan 10, 2004
Originally posted by: minendo

Then again I can't really scream repost since it was posted at least a thousands times before you showed up.

Sorry, you want me to take it down ?

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: amdfanboy

Hell no it is funny :D

Sysadmin

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: amdfanboy

Dont take it down. It's still a funny pic... Some things are OK for reposting... :)

Kemosabe1447

Mar 6, 2003
People that yell about reposting are retarded...it still happens so it doesn't solve anything, and when you say something all it does it bump it up so more people have to see the repost..

And nice pic by the way, it's funny

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Kemosabe1447
People that yell about reposting are retarded...it still happens so it doesn't solve anything, and when you say something all it does it bump it up so more people have to see the repost..

n00b

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
reminds me of when we got my cat home... he was sticking his head out the side of the little cardboard box they gave to us to carry him in.

haha

Kemosabe1447

Mar 6, 2003

n00b

So that's how you get your posts, beautiful...

lamer

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001

n00b

lamer

That would be one post. This makes two. Have anything else to say n00b?

xXped0thugXx

Golden Member
Feb 18, 2004
yea say somethin else n00b ;)

nice i knew empty 30 boxes were good for somethin, new and improved dog carrier's

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000

n00b

lamer

huh??? wow, you do know that by yelling repost, the mods hardly even have to think about locking the thread, they just do. and when someone proves it with a link, they lock it even faster?

n00b!E

MIKE