lol [fat kid at river lol]

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Originally posted by: BigPoppa
If he were being shot with a pellet gun using CO2 cartridges, it would puncture his skin. Believe me, I have a 1/4" diameter scar to remind me.

Umm..who said he was being shot with a pellet gun? I thought it was a paintball gun or something.

i didnt see any paint

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Ameesh
If he were being shot with a pellet gun using CO2 cartridges, it would puncture his skin. Believe me, I have a 1/4" diameter scar to remind me.

Umm..who said he was being shot with a pellet gun? I thought it was a paintball gun or something.

i didnt see any paint

Didn't the kid say something about removing the CO2 cartridge?

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Spoooon

i didnt see any paint

Didn't the kid say something about removing the CO2 cartridge?

pellet guns use c02 also.

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
Pellet guns use c02 also.
I meant to back up the idea of it being a CO2 pellet gun rather than a paintball gun. The cartridge plus no paint seems to equal pellet gun.

crumpet19

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
It looked like he almost smiled at one point...strange.

Smiling can be a secondary fear reaction.
That being said, that was a sh!tty video.

Emrys

Golden Member
Jul 5, 2002

i didnt see any paint

Prolly airsoft-- those won't puncture the skin unless close or useing red gas generally.