Logitech Playstation 2 Cordless Action Controller - $14.99 after MIR.

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Information from Logitech about the Controller

I just bought one of these from Best Buy a couple of months ago and it works great. I was looking to sell mine, so I went looking up prices and found this little gem. Don't let the FS/FT forum people know about it ;).

Normally retails locally for $34.99-$29.99+tax (in KC, MO area), so I think this is a very slick deal if you want some wireless controller action for your PS2. The receiver fits perfectly on the front of my fatty PS2 and SCPH-79001 (currently shipping store model) ultra slim PS2. I've played fast paced fighting games with no perceivable lag, ergonomics work well for adult hands, and the matte rubberized finish gives a good grip. I probably prefer the original PS2 D-pad a little better, but it's a small sacrifice IMO for the freedom of wireless.

Linkage for Amazon.com

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Originally posted by: Keitero
In for two. ^^

Just for clarity's sake, the rebate is only good for one per household. However, buying two will easily get you free shipping without having to find a filler to get above $25.

Infrnl

Golden Member
Jan 22, 2007
rebate is one per addy, but could send one to another family members or friends addy to get both rebates.

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Originally posted by: Infrnl
rebate is one per addy, but could send one to another family members or friends addy to get both rebates.

True, many ways around the restriction. Just wanted to make people aware that a single person can only get a single rebate.