locutus and stefan

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
ah, the message board losers close ranks around their cherished Russ, this is amusing. its like a study in psychology, worthless animals needing a leader to survive.

Its too bad im not a member of the off topic "in crowd".

You guys are so cool, making up for your lonely lives by being so popular on the message board.

Russ, NCNE

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
haha, Dennilfloss, u kick ass, that Tomfoolery guy is SUCH A LOSER! seriously though, think about it Dennilfloss, is this message board getting you any closer to being a real human being? still a virgin? got a girlfriend? I know a great deal of you posters are actually good people with lives who just like to message board it once in a while. Arkitech seems like a human for example, thats just one person that comes to mind...

but a few of u seem to have established yourselves into a sort of exclusive cool club on this message board, u guys are ALWAYS on here with your arrogance. it makes me sick.

Russ, NCNE

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
what is with the constant references to seals? I dont understand.

Russ, im no more anonymous on here than u are. I love your wise one liners.

Russ, NCNE

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
If you think Russ is my leader, you are sadly mistaken. However, when you defecate in Off Topic, you might expect some of the clean-up crew to show up eventually. :)

"still a virgin" ROTFLMAOPMP

Moneytalks (AC/DC)

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
If u read the original post, u will see that although it was controvercial, it wasnt necessarily rude. Russ began with the derogatory statements.

Russ, NCNE

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

<< I dont post on here very often, but it seems that all there ever is on this board, is people kissing ass to locutus of board and stefan, it kinda makes me sick. >>

Your damn right you dont post here often... Your saying people try to kiss my ass! If you have been here for any length of time, you would realize that my name has been mentioned in like 8 posts in all of AnandTech forum history! (I think I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight)

If it makes you sick, then leave! Its not like were gonna miss you.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
&quot;watching you step all over your dick here&quot;

See. Some of us do think highly of you and even compliment you.

They say you got short legs. ;)

Willy Bubba (Insane Clown posse)

TomFoolery

Banned
May 24, 2000
See, i accept the credibility of Stefan's post, and I agree, I dont post here often so i really shouldnt have made such a generalization.

Stefan shows intelligence and humanity. Russ however, just said i had low wattage, he could have ended this little game long ago if he had just said what stefan said.

Actually, Mr. Foolery, the game just ended. Try again, and we will ban your real nick also.

AnandTech Moderator