Lock.

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Mill, you are one sick, twisted fvck.

*shudders*

Removed it since some other gentlemen (not mill) asked me nicely.

Mill, I hope your dog is ok.

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
AW DUDE!! THAT'S FCKING GROSS!!! I click your link and scroll down a bit and my eyes are bombarding with pig fantasies!! WTF!!!!

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Is anyone else into lactating women?

I just love to see a nice big pair milk dribbling tits. I don't really know what my fascinations is with it... but I really like it.

Anyone else share my kinked out fascination?

:Q

Hi,

It would be great to see a woman receiving 10 different dogs in a room, 1 at a time.
She could give them some pleasure by mouth and with a handjob milk them out and collect the cum in a jar.

After she has done the 10 dogs, collect all the semen in a syringe for enema usage.....

Afterwards the lady gets on her back on the couch.
A dog, bigger than all the 10 before enters the room and will take the girl in missionary style pleasing her and at the moment when he knots with her, a person injects the 10 dog semen rectal into the woman......

Man, wish there was a producer who could make this come true,
would love to see it...

Maybe the biggest hector lover would like this ??

greetings to you all

DanishDog

there's something wrong with these people, and mill... wtf????????????

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
I don't knwo what to say - hopefully the mods will see that your posted this by accident (trust me, it's even happened to me, and I got banned and unbanned over the issue). Be the first to contact them and explain this ASAP :(

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Originally posted by: aRCeNiTe
Hi,

It would be great to see a woman receiving 10 different dogs in a room, 1 at a time.
She could give them some pleasure by mouth and with a handjob milk them out and collect the cum in a jar.

After she has done the 10 dogs, collect all the semen in a syringe for enema usage.....

Afterwards the lady gets on her back on the couch.
A dog, bigger than all the 10 before enters the room and will take the girl in missionary style pleasing her and at the moment when he knots with her, a person injects the 10 dog semen rectal into the woman......

Man, wish there was a producer who could make this come true,
would love to see it...

Maybe the biggest hector lover would like this ??

greetings to you all

DanishDog

Oh. My. Fvcking. God.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: rbloedow
I don't knwo what to say - hopefully the mods will see that your posted this by accident (trust me, it's even happened to me, and I got banned and unbanned over the issue). Be the first to contact them and explain this ASAP :(

I just PMed them. It wouldn't have been that much of an issue, but that jackass lager quoted my post and hasn't edited it.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Nebor
Does this give anyone else ideas? :D
No!!!!!

Actually my EX GF was pregnant and it was fun playing with her boobs and milk. LOL. I was a little twisted back then. :p

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Lager
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
Originally posted by: Nebor
Does this give anyone else ideas? :D
No!!!!!

Actually my EX GF was pregnant and it was fun playing with her boobs and milk. LOL. I was a little twisted back then. :p

Pics?

Edit your post, Lager. Don't be a jerk.