Lock, please.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Freedom fighters?! These guys are killing INNOCENTS! not military. How anyone can define those that take pot shots at innocent women and children, or blow up grocery stores and resturants, as freedom fighters is totally beyond me. >>

Then what is your definition of freedom fighters?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
<<Only the morons look at them as freedom fighters. glenn 1>>

Wow, I don't think anybody will be left standing after that profoundly factually grounded retort, but I did wonder what kind of freedom one has if one can't choose dictatorship.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

<< but I did wonder what kind of freedom one has if one can't choose dictatorship. >>

Oh yes, the old "democratically elected dictatorship." My friend, do you even own a dictionary?
rolleye.gif

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001

<<

<< If you do that, you'll be showing all the worlds terrorists that terrorism works. You cant give in to terrorism, because then it becomes a viable means to solve any problem in the world. >>

Not realy since the definition on the words "freedom fighter" can be applied to the Palestinians, but there will always be some who will look at them as terrorists and some as freedom fighters.
>>

Czar, they quit being called "freedom fighters" when they blew themselves up in purposly heavy civilian areas.

It all comes back to 3 weeks ago. The Israelis stopped ALL RETAILIATION, ALL INCURSION for 2 FULL WEEKS. The Palestinians responded by sending suicide bombers DAILY.

There is no defense to that. None.

Kraeji

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 1999
KILL EVERYBODY!!! HAHAH DIE ISRAEL DIE PALESTINE>> GO US GO>> GO US GO>> NUCLEAR WAR BABY!!

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

<< KILL EVERYBODY!!! HAHAH DIE ISRAEL DIE PALESTINE>> GO US GO>> GO US GO>> NUCLEAR WAR BABY!! >>

Time for your tranqualizer. Now take 2 asprins and a long long nap.

fatalbert

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2001

<< Note to self: Stop starting Palestinian/Israeli threads. :eek: >>

haha,

thats why I stopped posting in them

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
glenn 1, I don't understand why you would ask me to look up a word you can define and yet don't understand. I will stick with my ignorance of it's meaning in favor of an instinctual reaction to its essence.