Lock me! this thread has become useless arguing between four people.

DerwenArtos12

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
Bill Clinton is on CSPAN-2 right now. I have always liked Crazy Willy and thought someone esle might as well. just though someone may be interested.

DerwenArtos12

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
well now do you think you would lie about cheating on your wife if you ever did. and personally i think the president has a lot on his mind and i would prefer to have a relaxed president so i am fine with him getting some action in the white house. i mean it was his house for 8 years. and have you seen his wife. not to say that any of the women he cheated on her with were anything special but she is ugly.

and on a different note i fell he ran the country beautifly. and that is why he got re-elected. and that is why his vice president won the popular vote in the elections in 2000.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Millennium
Nah, I don't dig lying bastards that cheat on their wife.

What does cheating on your wife have to do with anything? It's not like more than half the married people in the USA cheat on their spouse!
rolleye.gif

Seriously, Clinton is a scumbag. Not b/c he cheated on his wife; I'd cheat on my wife if I found out she was really a Biker Lesbian too. I think he's a scumbag b/c he LIED about everything he did instead of saying:

Um, yeah, I had that 22-year old intern blow me...and um...that married chick at the hotel...I did her too....

He should've just spit it out instead of trying to BS people.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000

How do you feel about drunk driving, cocaine users who can't speak clearly to save their life in a position of power?

:p

Edit:

Hypothetically of course. :)

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Insane3D

How do you feel about drunk driving, cocaine users who can't speak clearly to save their life in a position of power?

Edit:

You obviously haven't seen enough of his Bush rants.
rolleye.gif

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: MichaelD

What does cheating on your wife have to do with anything? It's not like more than half the married people in the USA cheat on their spouse!
rolleye.gif

Seriously, Clinton is a scumbag. Not b/c he cheated on his wife; I'd cheat on my wife if I found out she was really a Biker Lesbian too. I think he's a scumbag b/c he LIED about everything he did instead of saying:

Um, yeah, I had that 22-year old intern blow me...and um...that married chick at the hotel...I did her too....

If you don't agree with people's morals, that's one thing. But just because you're just as much as a douche bag for not honoring your marriage like Clinton is doesn't mean that Millennium and others are wrong.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

rolleye.gif

Monica spit it out for him.

DerwenArtos12

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: GoodRevrnd

Edit:

rolleye.gif

this guy complains abouit bush too? hey man look at it this way. at least we live in a democracy, right? we do live in a democracy don't we? NO. we live in a democratic republic.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000

Edit:

rolleye.gif

Bush? You mean the President? How is that relevant to what I asked? ;) :p

Edit:

Wait! Are you saying the President fits that description? That isn't possible in this country is it? ;)

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
I can see you're new here. ;)

I think Clinton ran the country beautifully too, despite his glaring flaws, but I tend to keep my views on that matter to myself on this forum. It just works better here.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: DerwenArtos12

Edit:

rolleye.gif

this guy complains abouit bush too? hey man look at it this way. at least we live in a democracy, right? we do live in a democracy don't we? NO. we live in a democratic republic.

We are over Democratized in my opinion.

DerwenArtos12

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Thegonagle

I think Clinton ran the country beautifully too, despite his glaring flaws, but I tend to keep my views on that matter to myself on this forum. It just works better here.

thank you for that tip but i am a citizen in the united states with a pair between my legs and i don't care if people don't like him. i am not gonna get into an arguement with anyone over it but i am willing to express my opinion. if anyone decides to flame me over my opinion of the last president that is fine by me i will read their flame or other post if they diecide to reply in a non-flame manner and post back. i don't see any reason for their to be a flame fest here. i merely wanted to inforn those people that do like him that he was on tv if they were interested.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

rolleye.gif

What does it have to do with anything? He did it right? Did I say any more than that or assign it a level of morality or badness? I said I don't like the lying bastard who cheated on his wife. Your morals may be different than mine, but it would take a lot for me to cheat on my wife. That is why it will be a long time before I decide to get married. I want to make sure I have the right person. I digress.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

thank you for that tip but i am a citizen in the united states with a pair between my legs and i don't care if people don't like him. i am not gonna get into an arguement with anyone over it but i am willing to express my opinion. if anyone decides to flame me over my opinion of the last president that is fine by me i will read their flame or other post if they diecide to reply in a non-flame manner and post back. i don't see any reason for their to be a flame fest here. i merely wanted to inforn those people that do like him that he was on tv if they were interested.

But we don't like him!

DerwenArtos12

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt

rolleye.gif

If you don't agree with people's morals, that's one thing. But just because you're just as much as a douche bag for not honoring your marriage like Clinton is doesn't mean that Millennium and others are wrong.

oh and FFMCobalt this is my thread an i would apreciate it if you weould not start flaming people here. i would apreciate everyone who decides to post here to post their honest opinion without flaming anyone.
thank you.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001

Even Clinton knows how to Capitalize the beginning of a sentence....and how to use

Paragraphs to start new ideas in a new place.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Edit:

As if you have never driven intoxicated ONE time in your life? It is all moral relativism. But hey people who suck Clinton off nightly and have liberal circle jerks can't stand to have any criticism of him. They always try to downplay it and say something about Bush. Who has balls and who doesn't? Who let Bin Laden get away?

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000

But we don't like him!

*Gasp* Some people do..which this thread was intended for.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

rolleye.gif

oh and FFMCobalt this is my thread an i would apreciate it if you weould not start flaming people here. i would apreciate everyone who decides to post here to post their honest opinion without flaming anyone.
thank you.

Oh this is your thread? OH I SEE! Well then, I guess I should ask before I can post here, right? Do you have Paypal?

rolleye.gif

Get over it, buddy.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

rolleye.gif

thank you.

FFM didn't flame him. If you think that was a flame then you need mental help.

DerwenArtos12

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003

But we don't like him!

if you don't like him then don't waste this thread's space saying so. i know that there is atleast one person here who does by the one post from someone saying they do. so for that one or more person/people who do i am leting them know.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

But we don't like him!

*Gasp* Some people do..which this thread was intended for.

Lookie Lookie! Another whiny liberal who doesn't want anyone else to voice their opinion!