Lock and delete please, thank you.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
a massive spontaneous showing by the Iraqi people, nobody has shown up for work in the information ministry, there are no police or soldiers in the streets.

They are chanting pro-bush slogans and throwing flowers at our soldiers.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Ok this is for those of you who opted out of the war forum and the discussion and asked to be woken up when it was over. Turn on your tv's, it's over. Granted there will still be small packets of resistance, but this is the end. Watch the Iraqis loot what Saddam paid for with their blood and cheer their liberators.

Honestly, thank you. I HAVE sdtayed out of the war thread. Seems everyone wants to be a Keyboard General / Reporter and disect every little action. Not I. Its cool its over. We won. Did we expect any less?

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
It is not "Officially" over, but this is a watershed and dramatic moment, I would greatly encourage watching some of this if you can, history in the making.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
They threatened to make the coalition forces 'burn in their tanks', so I'm still wondering whether a nuke or massive chemical/biological weaponry will be used in the middle of Bagdad. That would be a disaster which could cause hundreds of thousands or even millions of civilians to die.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Skyclad1uhm1
They threatened to make the coalition forces 'burn in their tanks', so I'm still wondering whether a nuke or massive chemical/biological weaponry will be used in the middle of Bagdad. That would be a disaster which could cause hundreds of thousands or even millions of civilians to die.

That would be beautifully horrifying in ways you wouldnt understand or I couldnt describe.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
I'm sure they will still butt heads over reconstruction in the UN, they both will try to hurt each other in financial means by boycotts, etc...

Hardly important to 22,000,000 Iraqis today.

dawks

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: AznMaverick
so what's the situation with the french?

?

u know...how they didn't help us out, and how we're mad at them for not helping us. what's it all result in?

Oh right, time to invade france.. If your not with us, your against us. Germany is next on the hit list, correct? Then Russia, followed by China, and last but not least, Canada!

STFU.

AznMaverick

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2001
Originally posted by: DaZ

?

u know...how they didn't help us out, and how we're mad at them for not helping us. what's it all result in?

Oh right, time to invade france.. If your not with us, your against us. Germany is next on the hit list, correct? Then Russia, followed by China, and last but not least, Canada!

STFU.

rolleye.gif

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: DaZ

?

STFU.

And thus the intelligence in the thread dwindles to zero........

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Unfortunately, the hardest part is just going to begin.

KK