Little things that bug you the most!

TestedAcorn

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2007
I hate it when I'm taking a shower and then water gets in your eyes, but you cant really do anything about it because you have soap all over your hands.

brunell8

Feb 23, 2001
elyriacheer.weebly.com
Leaving hair in the brush.

Reading the Sunday paper without pulling the ads and putting the sections in the correct order first.

Not squeezing the toothpaste tube from the bottom.

Inconsiderate drivers.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
people throwing cigarette butts on the ground. Nothing is more insulting or arrogant.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
People who don't know the basics about computer usage.
ie: I once helped a girl on my dorm floor with her PSC. It wasn't scanning properly. I asked her if she installed the drivers on the included CD (the instruction manual was also very clear on this issue). Her response: "No I just plugged it in". :roll: At least I got rep points for "fixing" it.

People who throw milk jugs or other large items in the regular (ie: under the kitchen sink) trash can, taking up 1/4 of the volume. Not to mention that we have a recycling bin for those things.

Harry Potter fanatics who are over the age of 16

People who brag about how much sex they have. Who the fuck cares?

Along the same lines: People who brag about their supposedly 1337 online ladder score (in any game) and/or level.

MrToilet

Feb 28, 2005
Homeless people who bang their "Homeless, Please Help, God Bless" signs on your car hood and give you the finger when you drive by.

Happened today, actually...

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
bad drivers in general.

when people can't say thank you when you hold the door for them.

people at the gym who workout wrong.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: brunell8
Leaving hair in the brush.

Reading the Sunday paper without pulling the ads and putting the sections in the correct order first.

Not squeezing the toothpaste tube from the bottom.

Inconsiderate drivers.

when tubes were metal that used to bug me, but now sice they are all plastic not so much.

for the OP question. mine is men shoppers at the grocery store who go down the middle isle with their forearms resting on the buggy hand grip, hunched over and taking about 1 step every 5 second. i just want to plant my size 11's on his ass and yell GET THE FRICK OUT OF THE WAY YOU FAT LAZY SON-OF-A BITCH! :|

oh and the fricken dick wad this morning that had a pickup stacked with pallets the he most likely scavenged from business going 40 in a 65. that really really pisses me off because the road is a two lane highway and with morning oncoming traffic there is no way to pass.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Modeps
Originally posted by: irishScott
Harry Potter fanatics who are over the age of 16

:roll:

What? I'm sorry, but anyone who gets a fake scar tattoo and attends midnight launch parties on school nights for it has issues or is immature. Not to mention the fanatics that last this long tend to be the most fanatical beyond reason, and thus the most annoying.

ie: Those who talk extensively about how JKR revealed that Dumbledore was gay. WTF cares? The series is over, and she's just milking it. I didn't care about Dumbledore's sexuality while reading the books, why should I care about it now?

The books were good, entertaining, read-it-in-2-days reads. Fanatics are just immature about it.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
*People who throw their god damn cancer sticks out the window while driving in-front of me, or blow their smoke out the window so I get to smell it through my vents. Keep it in your car, pig.

*Water stains from the dishwasher. They make me feel unclean

*When people start their sentences with "Ah yes, ...". It seems like every time I read a comment that starts with that, it's some prick who has no point to make, but is trying to sound smart while doing it.

*A certain someone in my office who bitches about being too warm every day, even though the temperature is at 65 degrees. I'm shivering. Take some damn medicine for your lady problems, and stop messing with the thermostat.

*Commercials that get twice as loud as the show you're watching, just to make sure you hear it.

InflatableBuddha

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2007
People who litter, or throw recyclables in the garbage

Co-workers who steal my pens without even thinking about it

People who don't keep with the flow of traffic

Single drivers in their massive Hummers/Expeditions/Sequoias etc. What a waste.

Incorrect grammar, both in verbal and written communication

Clamshell packaging - whoever invented that should be poked in the eye with the sharp edge of the plastic package I just opened. I paid for the damned product; I don't need to spend another ten minutes and risk a finger injury just to open it.

Originally posted by: purbeast0

Yea, that one gets me too. And there's really no point in trying to help them out unless you want to get yelled at.

daveshel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: manowar821
*People who throw their god damn cancer sticks out the window while driving in-front of me, or blow their smoke out the window so I get to smell it through my vents. Keep it in your car, pig.

Or they're holding the cigarette out the window so they don't get any in their (mom's) car. I DON'T WANT ANY EITHER.

michaelsslave

Sep 17, 2007
Originally posted by: purbeast0
bad drivers in general.

when people can't say thank you when you hold the door for them.

lol there is no wrong way to workout

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
inconsiderate drivers. the kind who realize that they're in the wrong lane where they have to turn or are in a turn lane and need to go straight and instead of accepting their mistake and doubling back they throw their blinker on, hold up traffic behind them and inconvenience everyone else to save themselves a couple of minutes. i find it incredibly selfish on their part and if an accident was to occur because of their actions i would put off any plans i had for the rest of the day just so i can give a witness statement.

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
NYC rants:
dumbass tourists who walk slow, stand & gawk, expect people to stop while they take photos
same dumbasses who can't be bothered to walk a block in midtown and figure out which direction Avenue / Street numbers increase/decrease
afore-mentioned dumbasses who get onto the subway with coffee cups filled to the brim

Gym rants:
Stinky, fat people who flail about in treadmills - get some deo, pig!
Sweat on weights ad benches - use the f'n towel!
Women who'll sit at a machine, set it to 10lbs and then yak on the phone for 20 mins

Office rants:
Going Forward, Actionable, It is what it is ... AAAAAAAAA! stfu already
PC Load Letter? What the f*** does that mean? :p

P229SAS

Jun 21, 2006
-Self righteous people who get in the left lane and go exactly the speed limit
-People who eat loud as if they are some farm animal
-People who slurp when they drink
-People who don't maintain a clean bathroom
-People who make broad generalizations based on limited experience
-"Friends" who are only interested in hanging out in between girlfriends