Little girl scared - Oldsmoboat's law does not apply

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: Canai
:roll: great parents.
yeh, it's funny making your kid piss her pants. :confused:

My mother made us watch all 3 Hellraiser's (bakc then there only was 3) on Halloween one night. She was waiting at the top of the stairs to scare the shit out of us. It's not nearly as bad as it might seem, even if I probably wouldn't do what they did in the video.

Xylitol

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2005
Originally posted by: Canai
:roll: great parents.

She's going to look back on that video and laugh that she reacted like that

I think the parents are good parents for making all these good memories :)

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Eh, not sure i'd agree this is a good prank to play on your kids.

Xylitol

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2005
Originally posted by: JM Aggie08
I, for one, find this one hilarious
kid has emotional problems. like father, like son.

THE MONSTERRRR
**cries**
THE MONSSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
**runs and hides and cries**
MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRR
*sobbing**
-that wasn't very scary was it?

:D

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006
I see why people who do not have or like kids, or see kids as things that are meant to give adults entertainment, would like these videos.

However, I find them very sad since this is probably just a small glimpse into the hell that the kids life is living with those parents.

I understand that there are some kids who like (or love) being scared - these kids do not look like that type.

MotionMan

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Xylitol
Originally posted by: JM Aggie08
I, for one, find this one hilarious
kid has emotional problems. like father, like son.

THE MONSTERRRR
**cries**
THE MONSSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
**runs and hides and cries**
MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRR
*sobbing**
-that wasn't very scary was it?

:D

There's something wrong with you...

Xylitol

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2005
Originally posted by: MotionMan
I see why people who do not have or like kids, or see kids as things that are meant to give adults entertainment, would like these videos.

However, I find them very sad since this is probably just a small glimpse into the hell that the kids life is living with those parents.

I understand that there are some kids who like (or love) being scared - these kids do not look like that type.

MotionMan

They'll all appreciate it when they're older and they got a sense of humor :)
I wish my mom did stuff like this to me so I could look back and get a laugh.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: MotionMan

MotionMan

um.... there are members of my family who have done this type of thing too, and have done it to each others kids (well, not necessarily to the length in the 'the monsterrrr!' video (maybe once or twice, with laughing in between... and no kids here although that means nothing in the end in this case)... but they are all parents who love their children and don't emotionally torture them on a day to day basis. It's called having a little fun and interacting with your kids a little differently. Gives the kids a little fun even though they don't know it yet. ;)

Hell, I was watching rated R slasher flicks and horror movies by time I turned 9 or 10... I'm neither traumatized nor an ax murderer. Although psychologists would love to delve into my mind, it's not due to anything I may have been exposed to during adolescence or my youngin' years. :p
Hell, my aunt has a bribing photo of when they pulled down my swimmin shorts and snapped a photo of my bare ass. Was embarrassed as hell at the time (early teen years me thinks) but now I wouldn't care and would laugh it off.
I think in the end it just helps kids grow up in all honesty. Might make them start thinkin about how real (read: imagined) all the 'scary' things really are... if not now, maybe some time down the road, possibly earlier than they normally would have.

+