List the nasty things you've seen people at work do.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
I'll start,

Just went to take a leak and a co-worker was on the can talking on his cell (very loud) to some misc person about football.

Just to give you an idea of the environment we're in also, it's a professional corporate business settings and we share the area with all the executives and owner of the company.

WTF is up with people?

So whats some of the nasty things you've seen people at work do?

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: K1052
filming scat pr0n in the break room

Usually theres 3 or 4 sarcastic pathetic answers until we get to this. You just went straight to the kill on this one.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
I see non-hand washers leave the bathroom all the time.

And I've seen some pretty disgusting keyboard/mouse/desk environments. I mean, eat at your desk if you want, but cleam from time to time.

Oh, and this place I worked at a few years back was a very old typesetting/film separating firm. The room I worked in was fairly dim (by design) and had been pretty much unchanged since the mid-70s - back when (chain) smoking at work was very common. While I was there, the place got bought out and we moved into a new building. We turned the lights on and started moving cube walls and other furniture and when we did, the walls that'd been protected from the smoke were a fairly neutral grey, while the walls that weren't were yellow. We also found come equipment (an old keyboard & some other stuff) that was yellow on the top and grey on the bottom, where it'd been protected.

...Ew.

At the same place, we found a big bottle of gin inside a toilet tank; we chalked it up to a supervisor that'd been fired over issues related to his drinking problem - it's where he'd hidden it when they started checking his desk.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
in a cubicle farm a contractor used to use chewing tobacco in his cube...and spit in on the floor and rub it into the carpet with his shoe. That about tops it for the most part.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: lokiju
I'll start,

Just went to take a leak and a co-worker was on the can talking on his cell (very loud) to some misc person about football.

Just to give you an idea of the environment we're in also, it's a professional corporate business settings and we share the area with all the executives and owner of the company.

WTF is up with people?

So whats some of the nasty things you've seen people at work do?

I love flushing the toilet repeatedly when I hear people talking on the phone in the bathroom. :laugh:

hiromizu

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2007
I've seen that bastard talking on the phone with the CEO spinning a fuckin menorah.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Someone recently told me about entering the restroom and seeing his boss walk quickly out. When he went to use the urinal, he found semen all over it. Same boss never washes his hands after using the restroom. :barf;

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Bryophyte
Someone recently told me about entering the restroom and seeing his boss walk quickly out. When he went to use the urinal, he found semen all over it. Same boss never washes his hands after using the restroom. :barf;

That's gross. At least i wash my hands when i'm done.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006

sicknasty

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: pyonir

That's gross. At least i wash my hands when i'm done.

You've whacked off out in the open at the urinal at work? :Q I'd think that most people would at least use a stall.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
in a cubicle farm a contractor used to use chewing tobacco in his cube...and spit in on the floor and rub it into the carpet with his shoe. That about tops it for the most part.
Wow wtf :confused:

Too hard to just get a cup? lol

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: clamum
Wow wtf :confused:

Too hard to just get a cup? lol

Yeah...this guy wasn't too bright. We used to call him Lurch. He was like 6'7" clumsy and dumb as a post.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
let's see.... i once had a patient do the big 3. he burped, and then he sneezed all over, and i told him... all there is left for you to do is fart, which he promptly did. :confused:

skulkingghost

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2006
Walked in on two people banging in the walk in freezer at work, she had her bare ass sitting on one of the giant "bags" of milk we used for ice cream mixing. Gross.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
"Gotta piss." He stops the car, cuts an empty water bottle open, pees in it, zips up, tosses the pee out in the parking lot then tosses the bottle back under his seat.

The whole time I'm staring straight ahead trying to will myself into another job.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
There's a guy here that uses a clean mug from the cupboard to drink water, then just puts it back in the cupboard when he's done. I've busted him twice; jerkoff.

KT

InflatableBuddha

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2007
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark
"Gotta piss." He stops the car, cuts an empty water bottle open, pees in it, zips up, tosses the pee out in the parking lot then tosses the bottle back under his seat.

The whole time I'm staring straight ahead trying to will myself into another job.

Meh...my track team (the guys anyway) used to do this all the time on road trips. Grab an empty disposable water bottle, piss in it, screw the top on, then chuck it out the window. I dunno, it was funny as hell back then.

Doesn't work as well with a coffee cup though. It was kind of sloshing around as my buddy slid open the minivan's side door at 100km/h and tossed the cup out :Q.

abaez

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2000
Once I was in the restroom doing my thing and heard someone come in. Me being the quiet person that I am basically stopped and did nothing and was just waiting for him to leave so I could continue.

I did not hear anything from him for like a minute.. not a peep but I know he didn't leave. He then gets into a stall - I thought ok, he just does what I do and stays quiet so that no one is inside. Our firm owns the entire floor, and there are security locks on restroom doors where you'd need to definately be an employee there to get in, so it wasn't just some joe off the street.

Then I start hearing some rubbing sounds, yes, the sounds you are thinking of. At first I was like.. what the.. he can't be doing what I think he is. After realizing he was I coughed loud and he IMMEDIATELY stopped. He stayed there for a few seconds then proceeded to leave.

I couldn't figure out if I was disgusted or just lucky that I didn't get to see who it was, because I would have not been able to pass them in the hall without feeling weird. :Disgust;

Feneant2

Golden Member
May 26, 2004
I have never seen or heard of anyone rubbing one off at work... that is just disturbing.

The only nasty things I see are people pissing all over the seat in the washrooms or not washing their hands, things like that... but even that disgusts me, something I feel like taking a shit all over the urinal and putting up a big sign over it saying 'Maybe you can clean it off with your shitty aim'. (no pun intended)

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
You haven't lived until you've seen an elderly man unknowingly defecate in the middle of a shopping aisle. Luckily I didn't have to clean that up.