LIQUOR List for upcoming Birthday PARTY!! - Help!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: xeno2060
Skip and go naked....

12 pack of Coors lite
1 liter of vodka
2 cans of frozen lime-aid.
Mix in a big orange drink dispenser/cooler and serve over ice!

After 2 or 3 you want to Skip and go naked!!!!

That must be the pvssy version of Skippy.

30 pack Beast Ice
1.75L of Vodka
Can of lemonade mix

Mix in dorm garbage can (thoroughly bleached and washed). Drink.

Josh, it tastes pretty damn good. People get wasted real quick off of it because they don't realize how much alcohol is in it.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
hehe, jungle juice. just for sh*ts and giggles...

Ingredients:
2 gallons of Vodka
1 gallon of Everclear
1 gallon of Peach Schnapps
1 fifth of Spiced Rum
25 gallons of Hawaiian Fruit Punch (From concentrate or powder unsweetened)
10 lbs Sugar
5 lbs. Apples (Halved)
5 lbs. Oranges (Halved)

Mixing Instructions:
Pour all the alcohol and the fruit into a clean 50 gallon trash can. Let sit for 30 minutes, then add the fruit punch, the sugar, 6 bags of ice, and stir well with clean broom handle. Serve in punch cups. This punch serves more than 150 people.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Let me tell you...jungle juice FVCKS you up. It's def a blackout-nite if you are drinking that

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Josh
Lol BigJ...that's crazy..it's kinda like Jungle Juice.

Something similar to Jungle Juice I mentioned above. It's called Monkey Punch.

Basically, it's most or all of the following:

2 Handles of Cheap Rum
2 Handles of Cheap Vodka
1 Handle of Everclear
3 3-Liters of Gingerale
3 3-Liters of Sprite/Equivalent
Packages of Frozen Fruit (serves as ice as well as tastes good)
1 Gallon of Sherbert
Fruit Punch Mix
Tang Mix
Ice

Mix it in the biggest cooler you can find and go to town off of it. Tastes fvcking great, and gets everybody sloshed.

You can actually let the fruit thaw in the mixed liquor for awhile, and then add the other ingredients.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
lol...that shizzle sounds bangin...cost like $60 though, how many people you think will get crunked off it?

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
that does sound pretty good, and uses cheaper items. but im also wondering how many that would serve, and what would you need to pour it in? an oil drum or something?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
lol oil drum...there's probably some big ass coolers in like target/kmart you can get

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: anxi80
that does sound pretty good, and uses cheaper items. but im also wondering how many that would serve, and what would you need to pour it in? an oil drum or something?

We actually fit all of that stuff in one of those big camping coolers.

It actually depends on how fast people drink, and how they handle their booze.

We've had as little as 18 stronger drinkers take it out (by stronger, I mean can handle at least 15 shots worth without puking) and be absolutely retarded, and have used it for as many as about 40 people.

What you may want to do is use less sherbert, because it tends to make it very sweet.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: BigJ
We actually fit all of that stuff in one of those big camping coolers.

It actually depends on how fast people drink, and how they handle their booze.

We've had as little as 18 stronger drinkers take it out (by stronger, I mean can handle at least 15 shots worth without puking) and be absolutely retarded, and have used it for as many as about 40 people.

What you may want to do is use less sherbert, because it tends to make it very sweet.
thanks for the info.

its funny this topic comes up, i leave for vegas on a flight in a couple weeks. i have a friend who does security and says you can carry up to 5 liters of booze on a plane. while my friends are like 'wow! that more than expected' im thinking 'crap, that means i got to plan accordingly'. hey, its going to be a long 5 days!!

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
SampSon has the right idea. Don't spend a bunch of money on expensive crap that cheap stuff will do for less money.

Sentinel

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2000
Originally posted by: Josh
- kegs -

budweiser
Coors light
~ $120

- liquor -

absolut vodka 1.75L ~ $30
Popov vodka 1.75L ~ $13
Smirnoff Raz vodka 750 mL ~ $15
Captain Morgans Rum 1.75L ~ $23*
Jack Daniels Whiskey 750 mL ~ $20

Gonna be like 30-50 people probably. What do you guys think?

*Add some captain morgans pineapple rum and pineapple juice! :beer: Tell people to BYOL.

I had to add that "an oil drum or something?" just is freaking funny. You should honestly do that.