lingerie party?

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
my friend invited me to a lingerie party tonite...

sounds like a big orgy to me. im definitely not getting half naked with a bunch of random people.

has anyone here ever been to one? one with girls? ;)

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
It's supposedly just like a tupperware party - except instead of tupperware, they're selling lingere. They do the same thing with sex toys.

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
Originally posted by: EyeMWing
It's supposedly just like a tupperware party - except instead of tupperware, they're selling lingere. They do the same thing with sex toys.

thats what i assumed at first. so i asked him to clarify haha... its just a party with everyone in their underwear.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
She asked him you idiot. Do you really want pics?!

EDIT: If you're going but aren't sure. Just get ready and wear normal clothes over it. THen, when you get inside say you didn't want to walk from your car into the home in underwear and then take it off. That way, if people aren't in their underwear, you're safe.

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
how can i post pictures if i havent gone and am not going?

besides i only have like 2 pairs of underwear that arent thongs... noooo way am i wearing a thong in public.

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: caitlion

besides i only have like 2 pairs of underwear that arent thongs... noooo way am i wearing a thong in public.

look... you have a mirror.... you have a camera.... you have see through clothes.... GO!

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

sounds like a the perfect excuse for a trip to vicky's

illustri

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2001
Originally posted by: RaynorWolfcastle
man, I was reluctant to peg you as an attention whore at first, but threads like this one are difficult to ignore.

yea i clicked view before before any consideration
now i feel ashamed to have helped propagate the geek ejacufest

pallansar

Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: RaynorWolfcastle
man, I was reluctant to peg you as an attention whore at first, but threads like this one are difficult to ignore.

Yes words like lingerie and party tend to do that.:laugh:

dderidex

Platinum Member
Mar 13, 2001

Oh, c'mon, if you wouldn't were them in public, where would you were them? Seriously, why were a thong at all if you have no intention of showing anything off? Why not grannie panties or something?

:roll:

Pics, pics, pics!

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000

Well, at the very least you owe us a couple of pics of you in your thong(s).

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
Originally posted by: dderidex

Oh, c'mon, if you wouldn't were them in public, where would you were them? Seriously, why were a thong at all if you have no intention of showing anything off? Why not grannie panties or something?

:roll;

Pics, pics, pics!

thongs are more comfortable and only a select few get to see them :)