Lincoln Project ads (new ads today 8-28/30) Chyna, Doc and School

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
And look Donald, one hand! 😂
;)

I don't care much for what I've heard so far in excerpt form from this woman's book, it hasn't brought a single new revelation that wasn't already painfully obvious to anyone with a brain from what I can tell.

I found it interesting though that she re-iterated the dichotomy between Dumpy himself and his most feverish fans - people he would never even be caught dead around ordinarily. Dumpy is a guy who used to live in a gold-tinted NYC 5th avenue skyscraper penthouse monstrosity entirely covered in gold leaf, pink marble and intricately carved wood worthy of any bloodthirsty dictator from around the world. What does his mouthbreather followers ever see in him that makes them think he is one of them? *boggle*

...Hmmm, I dunno, maybe could it be the racism? lol

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I "HAHA"-d at that post, but jesus. It's no laughing matter! Corona is...friggin' bad.

When all this started getting serious a few months ago, my dad asked me if I was worried about catching it myself (I'm only 48 so far, so not really old by today's standards), and I said no, not really.

But, you know, that's before we knew you can get your lungs totaled by this virus. Heart damage, nerve/brain damage, loss of sensation of smell, dizziness, blood clots and stroke... Probably more, I'm not totally up to speed on all the side effects this virus seems to have on people.

And then there's the possibility of lingering infection like hepatitis B/liver cancer or chicken pox/shingles. No evidence of anything like that yet from what I've seen, but we can't be sure for YEARS at least that there aren't any such surprises lurking about.

And even a "light" infection - which is medical terminology which non-educated people interpret their own way - can apparently feel anything but light. It can be friggin' rough, from what I hear, with severe shortness of breath and a lot more besides.

So if you ask me again if I'm worried, I'd probably say no, not really, again. But I'd really rather not, you know? Because...who fking needs shit like the above in their lives?

What's even worse is that Trump and Pence are asking all Americans to "deal with it" in order for these two clowns to get reelected.

It seems Trump's supporters who have suffered/are suffering from its effects don't mind at all that their allegiance to Trump is in part a reason why they may have to suffer lifelong debilitating effects of the virus simply because of their refusal to wear masks in support of Trump's ludicrous stand on this deathly issue.

In all probability we're not going to ever hear words of regret and lament from those hapless Trump supporters who are now suffering/going to suffer the painful after effects of the virus they were told by their all knowing all seeing Trump was a hoax perped by the *heh* "Deep State" led by the Clinton's and Biden's.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
That right there looks like Dems drinking Repub's tears after dumping Trump and breaking the death grip McConnell has on the Senate. Yes, wishful thinking, but you never know........
It's probably because Trump's not getting a big enough cut.

Reactions: tweaker2

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
So how effective do you think attacking Soros will be as a main focus of your election campaign?
Really? George Soros, again?!

Smells like they're getting desperate! They've been going after that guy for years and years now blaming him for essentially everything except maybe Sept. 11th, how many people except madcap conspiracy theorists actually believe any of that shit or even care at all?

Also, the antisemitism angle, how's he going to stay friends with conservative jews keeping this up? Trying to fool them by waving friggin Jared Kushner in front of their faces won't work for too long I suspect...

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Really? George Soros, again?!

Smells like they're getting desperate! They've been going after that guy for years and years now blaming him for essentially everything except maybe Sept. 11th, how many people except madcap conspiracy theorists actually believe any of that shit or even care at all?

Also, the antisemitism angle, how's he going to stay friends with conservative jews keeping this up? Trying to fool them by waving friggin Jared Kushner in front of their faces won't work for too long I suspect...
He'll drag out Sheldon Adelson to prove you wrong.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
You know, I just can't feel bad for Ivanka over this. She's an adult, and a spoiled elitist brat.
That Ivanka ended up in a gov't position isn't just a sign that hers is a grifter family feeding off of the public coffers any way they can, but also completely soaked with the same kind of nepotism you find in banana republics. Whatever it is she does on a daily basis, what qualifications does she have? What selection process was the basis for her appointment? Oh, right, she's Daddy's daughter. Answers both of above questions.

That shit would totally be super illegal where I'm from and I don't understand how Mericans accept that kind of overt corruption either.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
That Ivanka ended up in a gov't position isn't just a sign that hers is a grifter family feeding off of the public coffers any way they can, but also completely soaked with the same kind of nepotism you find in banana republics. Whatever it is she does on a daily basis, what qualifications does she have? What selection process was the basis for her appointment? Oh, right, she's Daddy's daughter. Answers both of above questions.

That shit would totally be super illegal where I'm from and I don't understand how Mericans accept that kind of overt corruption either.

To be clear, our president's family, their supporters and the Repubs in the legislature are solely responsible for accepting, promoting and enabling that manner of overt corruption. The rest of us are waiting for November to arrive so we can possibly get that self-serving, racist, Putin loving, crooked unindicted co-conspirator booted out of office via the vote, despite how Trump, the Russians and their Repub collaborators are planning and executing every single dirty trick they can think of toward sabotaging and "fixing" the vote in their favor.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

I guess you dont have Fox News in your country?

Reactions: hal2kilo

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
I guess you dont have Fox News in your country?
Not to my knowledge, no. Maybe you can get it via satellite TV, I dunno.

Still, Fox News or no, surely people should be able to tell that putting your immediate family members in positions of gov't isn't kosher, I would say. Because it's not just Ivanka, it's also Jared the Wonder(-Bread) Boy who has or is heading up what, half the policy efforts Dumpy's announced since he took office? Damn, is there a single thing Super-Jared CANNOT accomplish?! lol

...Then again, I was certain back in '16 that that orange fucking clown couldn't win the Repugger nomination because surely people could see what a ridiculous, incompetent bozo he is. But, he did. So then I was certain that now surely Merica would come to their senses before the election and see the Megalomaniacal Orange Roadkill Combover for what a fraud he truly is. And again, I was wrong.

So maybe I'm the faulty one here. :D

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
From 7-15-20
Fauci

LOL,
"Who do you trust?
Donald the Dope or the Doctor?It's not a miracle, its democracy

From 7-15-20
Story Hour 1

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I really like the work that TLP has done so far. Getting back to Mary's book, if she's so concerned about America she should've stepped up before the election but nope she sees her cash cow about to fade away and needed to score some big cash before that happened so out comes her book. Same thing with Bolton so I don't hold either in high esteem.