lil Bush

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
My bloodpressure goes up anytime I'm reminded of that idiot being in office. This cartoon might have had a chance in 2001, but I think even the Republicans in the country are finally realizing how big of a mistake they made with that guy, but that's an issue for P&N.

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
I just watched the show for kicks, and it was just plain awful. Not even remotely funny or clever. Just a waste of my time.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I don't see the need for a show mocking bush... Bush is doing a fine dandy job of making himself look like a complete asshat.

Tipsy Turtle

Feb 6, 2007
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
<blockquote>quote:
Originally posted by: Queasy
I saw a bit of it and am wondering how it ended up on Comedy Central since there isn't a thing funny about it.

There's funny political satire and then there is this steaming pile of crap. The creators should be forced to watch "That's My Bush" until they understand the concept.</blockquote>

Comedy Central is starting to suck. They killed the Daily Show and the entire network seems to be devoted to bad and/or stupid jokes about politics. You hate George Bush. We get it.

Killed The Daily Show?

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Babbles
I just watched the show for kicks, and it was just plain awful. Not even remotely funny or clever. Just a waste of my time.

Same for me.

Shame

Platinum Member
Dec 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
<blockquote>quote:
Originally posted by: Queasy
I saw a bit of it and am wondering how it ended up on Comedy Central since there isn't a thing funny about it.

There's funny political satire and then there is this steaming pile of crap. The creators should be forced to watch "That's My Bush" until they understand the concept.</blockquote>

Comedy Central is starting to suck. They killed the Daily Show and the entire network seems to be devoted to bad and/or stupid jokes about politics. You hate George Bush. We get it.

Spending an inordinate amount of time attacking a political viewpoint (or promoting one) in comedy just kills the funny. lil Bush is about as funny and as lame as that 1/2 hour comedy show, or whatever it's called, on Foxnews. Watching stand-up or South Park on Comedy Central is almost painful without the fast forward button of my DVR to get past the far left drivel.