Liberal news and commentary @ rawstory.com

ianbergman

Oct 17, 2001
Some journalist-minded pals of mine over in Boston just started up a new political news/links/commentary site at www.rawstory.com. For those of you looking for a liberal-centrist alternative to the Drudge Report and its ilk, it's worth checking out and letting 'em know what they're doing right and what they can do better. They're also looking for writers, satirists, columnists, you name it and I thought all those vocal ATers might just be interested in a new news source and/or job ;)

::grins::

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: ianbergman

For those of you looking for a liberal-centrist alternative to the Drudge Report and its ilk, it's worth checking out and letting 'em know what they're doing right and what they can do better.

Or they could just go to abc.com, cbs.com, nbc.com, cnn.com, etc, etc, etc...... They have all the left slanted "news" that anyone should ever need.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: shinerburke

For those of you looking for a liberal-centrist alternative to the Drudge Report and its ilk, it's worth checking out and letting 'em know what they're doing right and what they can do better.

Or they could just go to abc.com, cbs.com, nbc.com, cnn.com, etc, etc, etc...... They have all the left slanted "news" that anyone should ever need.

Prove it.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
just on first glance it seems very much like drudge report, both sites show realy bad web design :p

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Orsorum

Prove it.

Here

Here

Here

Here

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Orsorum

Prove it.

Here

Here

Here

Here

Your first and last link have an obvious axe to grind, and so I will disregard them. Your middle two appear to have some substance, I will read them after I get back from campus tonight.

Nate

ianbergman

Oct 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Czar
just on first glance it seems very much like drudge report, both sites show realy bad web design :p

LOL no kidding. One of their job applicants said it looks like a pizza flyer ;)

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Yay! A 100% biased site for closed minded people who want 1/2 of the story! This is truly a great moment in human history
rolleye.gif