LHC has tasks

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
It's close to one year after the post above, but...

LHC has had task off and on again all week, enough to keep three machines running nearly non stop.

Be patient, reduce your queues of other projects, and get them while you can. :)

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
Well, either you guys are snatching up the tasks before I do, or LHC has stopped creating tasks again. :) I should have kept quiet. ;)

In other news, I'm suddenly getting full queues from the DENIS project, which studies the electrocardial properties of heart muscle (I think. Something like that at any rate).

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
In other news, I'm suddenly getting full queues from the DENIS project, which studies the electrocardial properties of heart muscle (I think. Something like that at any rate).

Hey, sounds like a cool project. I signed up just now, haven't gotten any WUs yet though.
Hopefully I get a few. How long do they usually take? (I'm crunching on my G4400 @ 4.455Ghz, no AVX/FMA on this CPU.)

Edit: I see W.U.S.S. is operating nominally. No WUs for me...

Last edited:

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
DENIS seems to wait until the current batch of WU's are finished (returned by the users) until they make more of them. On the forums they say they are trying to find the most efficient way to produce WU's. The tasks last about 4 hours each, for about 45 points.

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Re LHC, yea I've noticed it's been handing out WUs lately :cool:
So you haven't got them all for once? ;) heheh