technokrata1

Mar 11, 2023
LG-E610
Android version: 4.1.2
Baseband version: MSM7225A-1-AA
Kernel version: 3.4.0
Build number: JZO54K
Software version: E61020g-260-02
Is it possible to put the LG-E610 phone into sleep or standby mode so that it doesn't drain the battery, but can be activated at any time? The Simple System Monitor program shows 100% CPU usage and high internal memory transfer load. Even when Android is idle, the battery drains quickly. I have checked all active processes, including system processes, using the Simple System Monitor program, and almost all of them put very little load on the CPU, so I don't know where the 100% CPU usage comes from. To run the Audio Media Monkey player, an update of the Google Play Service program to at least version 12.4.51 is required. On the https://www.apkmirror.com website, I set the slider to search for the latest version of Google Play Service compatible with Android 4.1, and it showed Google Play Services 21.33.56. I updated the Google Play Store app to version 25.2.27 and installed Google Services Framework 4.0.4-488656, but then the phone was very slow and unusable, so I had to uninstall the updates to these Google Play Store and Google Play Service apps, but I couldn't uninstall the Google Services Framework app.

When the same app is available in the same version number but in a different variant,

arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a
armeabi-v7a
x86
x86 + x86_64
arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a
each of these variants also has the nodpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 480dpi options.

I couldn't find the exact version of Google Play Services 31.33.56 on Google, but the closest version to that is Google Play Services 12.5.27: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/goog...services/google-play-services-12-5-27-release. Is it better to have the latest version of Google Play Services 21.33.56 compatible with Android 4.1 instead?

It's better to have the latest versions that are compatible with Android.

Is it possible to install a newer version of Android than 4.1.2 on this LG-E610 phone?

Are there any free or paid Android programs for advanced system settings?

Does this phone have a built-in flashlight? There is no flashlight icon in Android, but when I install an external application, it shows a message that "LED light not detected" or something like that.