Let's ban profits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2012
Are you really surprised that those morons would do something like this? These are the same people who want bigger government. If this ever happened it would be a disaster

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Are you really surprised that those morons would do something like this? These are the same people who want bigger government. If this ever happened it would be a disaster

This has been posted. How many people do you think were at the DNC? No less than 10,000 I bet. How many people do you think said "hell no, why would we want to be communist" ,no less than everyone else who wasnt in that video, so probobly 9,980 people said the didnt agree.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
This has been posted. How many people do you think were at the DNC? No less than 10,000 I bet. How many people do you think said "hell no, why would we want to be communist" ,no less than everyone else who wasnt in that video, so probobly 9,980 people said the didnt agree.

yeah that's what i pointed out in the other thread. if you watch it starts off before the event, during and after. how many people did he ask to get those what 14 people?

Aug 23, 2000

Yet everyone that attended the GOP convention is a dumbass redneck retard because MSNBC or ABC new interviewed a few choice people?

Status
Not open for further replies.