Let the Race Begin!!

DJSnairdA

Golden Member
Dec 30, 2000
OK, everyone is entered and we're ready to rumble!!!!!!

For your stats, check out soni's stat's page
Thanks a heap soni!

I'll bring daily stats for the race as it goes along (4th October - 5th November) so we can all check out the race.

Good luck everyone! :D

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Great job (so far :p) Adrian. :D

Now, start whacking those work units! :p :D

DJSnairdA

Golden Member
Dec 30, 2000
Thanks Greg :) I hope not to stuff up ever (first impressions last ;)) so you shouldn't hold your breathe! :D

The hard part is done for me, now the hard bit is on you guys! assimilating PC's and doing lots of crunching!! :)

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Good luck to all teams involved. I've got so many friends here I don't know which team to pull for! ;) :confused:

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Thanks DJSnairdA! Great job getting the race goin :)

How often does the stats page update? It isn't showing any stats at all yet :confused:

Rattledagger

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2001
The stats is updated daily, at 00:00 GMT.

Eh, shouldn't the individual users show up under every team, or is it then the first stats-update they show up???

Ehm... for me, since I'm not re-started crunching yet, it's good the individual users isn't showing up. ;)

soni

Diamond Member
May 29, 2000
Rattledagger It should, and it does (now :) )

I have made some changes in the database, including some more precise updates, but then i forgot to change the race page to take the precise datetime into consideration.
Its done now, and you should be able to see all the users individual stats :p

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Evadman
Who poked Tarca!
Yeah, Tarca, we were supposed to flush before the race began. :Q Sounds like a trick worthy of the Dirty half-dozen. :disgust:

Tarca

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2001
I did dump!!!!!:D

I did
I did

I dumped right after the thread went out on Wednesday night 8:30PM EST

Nice dump though eh?:D

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Originally posted by: micron
My SETI name is micron not Migroo. :confused:

:Q

Adrian has given me login access to double check everything just to make sure, so i have changed this :)

We all make mistakes at times, but Adrian has done VERY well for his first attempt :D

Confused

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
looks to me like the stats started a day early. I dumped the same night tarca did and there is no way I've completed 95 WU's since then.Check OD's racing thread from yesterday and you will see both mine and tarca's dump there

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Hrm, i guess that it was set a day early...i could change all the start dates to tomorrow, then it will take last night's stats run as the starting values (as was orginally decided...)

I'll go change it...

Confused

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Well, thats one way to make sure the D1/2D looses, remove us from the listing :D

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Evadman
Well, thats one way to make sure the D1/2D looses, remove us from the listing :D

Well there are no teams now :p

If it screws up in 2hrs (hopefully not :)) then i will fix it :) Should be ok tho :)

Only time will tell :)

Confused