leaving batteries in electronic devices?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
Originally posted by: BatmanNate
I think Casiotech is on the 'Do not trade with' list for some shaddy happenings some time ago. He's been exhiled from FS/FT to OT, it would seem.

So that makes OT kinda like Syberia only minus the snow?

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
I'M NOT BANNED!!!!!!

FFM got mad at me because I didn't order the $3 a month subscriber anandtech forum thing. Also I sold my dell for a lot on ebay, and he got mad saying that I rip people off..... What do you want me to do, email them and say I give you a credit because i'm a nice guy..... Right.... FFm said that he's a man of his word, he would still send me the disk, even though we didn't get along. Some man of your word.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
btw, I don't care for ps anymore, be on the lookout for my first single (genre dream music) twilight rain. It will still take a while though.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
btw I got ripped by that stupid kid for ps stuff, it wasn't about the $5, (which ffm got from that guy if I don't mention my ps skills and still didn't send me anything) just the principle. I'm still a good trader though I don't do much trading on forums.

stonecold3169

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2001
okay, back to the topic... batteries DO still corrode, although it seems to take a long time... my buddy just changed the batteries on his ti-89 the other day for the first time since he got it and they were all busted to hell... nothing harmful, just scrape it off and good as new, but a pain because it can cause good contact problems I would assume...