Lean Pockets are crap

A5

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2000
The pepperoni and cheese ones suck...especially compared to Croissant Pockets.

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
I can eat any one certain kind of lean pockets once before I get sick of it and don't want it anymore. Those new mexican-like regular hot pockets are really good though.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Yeah, I can't stand Lean Pockets anymore. Hot Pockets aren't that great in the first place, but they're better than Lean Pockets.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: Legendary
Funny I just ate two. Meatballs & Mozzerella are all I can stand though.
same. now im craving one. but those are the best, the pizza one didnt impress me too much.

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
I always forget i dont like them and then i buy a box and make them, and wind up puking cause they make me sick

lchyi

May 1, 2003
Hot/Lean/Croissant Pockets rock. Who else survived off of hot pockets in college?

amcdonald

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
Look at the lean pockets nutrition value... they are typically 30-50 calories less than the normal hot pockets. thats like 280 compared to 330. just eat a normal hot pocket.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Lean Pockets pep. pizza rules!! Try a Lean Pocket one and then a Hot Pocket one, the Lean is much better b/c it is saucier and cheesier whereas the Hot pocket one is so much greazy crust. Chicken Parm is good too.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Staley8
Lean Pockets pep. pizza rules!! Try a Lean Pocket one and then a Hot Pocket one, the Lean is much better b/c it is saucier and cheesier whereas the Hot pocket one is so much greazy crust. Chicken Parm is good too.

The Lean Pockets Pepperoni Pizza tastes like a toilet paper roll filled with ass butter.

I don't know what they do to it, but flavor gets sacrificed on the altar of lower calories. ;)

UncleWai

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2001
Hot and croissant pockets are awesome, however lean pocket really sucks.
The philly cheesesteak tastes like ass.
They have a new hexagon shape pocket, taste teh suck too.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Adul
I rather have some good ass thai food over lean packet crap :p

I think you jumbled the words up a little. Let me see if I can correct that for you:

I rather have some good thai ass.

Yeah, I think that conveys your meaning a little better.

:Q ;)