Last chance for 5 free Steam games

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaheadcase

Diamond Member
May 9, 2005
Facebook and twitter only things should be banned.

This is threadcrapping.

Lamedude is going to the trouble to post these free deals.

If you have nothing to say beyond your dislike of facebook, you need to just move on and not post.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Not worth connecting to Facebook for. Sorry.

If it's not worth it to you, please just move on.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Trailblazer

Jan 28, 2004
Agreed. Facebook required is not a hot deal.

This is threadcrapping.

Lamedude is going to the trouble to post these free deals. He has already posted that you need a facebook account to get it.

If you have nothing to say beyond your dislike of facebook, you need to just move on and not post.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
I do nothing on facebook, but use it many times a day to post or sign in for junk.

Took about 10 min to collect all the 5 games, some are rated pretty well, but plenty of stuff I never get around to playing.

JumBie

Golden Member
May 2, 2011
I do nothing on facebook, but use it many times a day to post or sign in for junk.

Took about 10 min to collect all the 5 games, some are rated pretty well, but plenty of stuff I never get around to playing.

There is a ton of tin foil hat users here on Anandtech.

imaheadcase

Diamond Member
May 9, 2005
Well then change the rules that require it in the thread title so WE are not wasting time checking it out every post.

lamedude

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2011
Haven't play any of them myself but here's the available meta score.
SpaceChem 84, Dino D-Day 53, GTR Evo 83
Dino D-Day, Really Big, and Gun Monkeys have cards (I know AT millionaires don't concern themselves with 10¢ cards).
Well then change the rules that require it in the thread title so WE are not wasting time checking it out every post.
Not a fan of FB myself, but I didn't think it would cause this much grief. Will do next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.