Laptop Graphics?

occasionally

Mar 2, 2010
I picked up an Asus K60IJ-RBLX05 laptop because I felt it was pretty good for the money I had to spend and what I planned to do with it. I recently have felt the need to do some gaming and was wondering if there is anyway to upgrade from the Intel GMA 4500MHD.

I would prefer something where I can play games like World of Warcraft on moderate to high video settings and still experience a decent FPS.

If anyone could be of any help I would greatly appreciate it :)

Dark4ng3l

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2000
In case you are asking if you can upgrade your current laptop the answer is that you cant(99% certain).

occasionally

Mar 2, 2010
I guess I didn't specifically say this but I was wondering if there was someway to upgrade the one I already have? I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it with this laptop or if I'd just have to get another one if I wanted to do gaming.

occasionally

Mar 2, 2010
I was hoping the answer would be I could but I wasn't sure what the actual answer was. Thanks for the help

CurseTheSky

Diamond Member
Oct 21, 2006
IIRC there are few few user upgradeable laptop graphics "cards," and every time they've been midrange or high-end cards. Unfortunately you're stuck with what you have.