Lakers @ Minny

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: shady06
Originally posted by: kermalou
lakers all the way.......with the big four nothing can stop them....not even the Queens

the "queens" already beat the lakers TWICE, once when they were even more shorthanded then the lakers

hahaha a so cal resident that hates the lakers. :)

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002
Originally posted by: bR
Originally posted by: kermalou
lakers all the way.......with the big four nothing can stop them....not even the Queens

the "queens" already beat the lakers TWICE, once when they were even more shorthanded then the lakers

hahaha a so cal resident that hates the lakers. :)

I am also a socal resident that hates the lakers

GO KINGS!

NumbaJuan

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Evan Lieb
Is on later tonight, though not nationally. It's on KCAL for So Cal residents at 6:00, which means it's tape delayed an hour (bah! :disgust: ). If you have league pass you'll get it at 5:00pm though, assuming you're not a So Cal resident.

Malone is back for his first game since knee rehab, and Kobe, Shaq and Payton will play too, marking the first time since December 21st the Lakers have all four of their best players on the court together. KG, Cassell, and Spreewell are all expected to play as well, and the rest of the Tpups (Wally, Kandi, Hudson, etc.) are healthy too.

Should be a great game, possibly a WCSF preview. :D

Title should read..Minny@Lakers...they play in LA

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: NumbaJuan
Is on later tonight, though not nationally. It's on KCAL for So Cal residents at 6:00, which means it's tape delayed an hour (bah! :disgust: ). If you have league pass you'll get it at 5:00pm though, assuming you're not a So Cal resident.

Malone is back for his first game since knee rehab, and Kobe, Shaq and Payton will play too, marking the first time since December 21st the Lakers have all four of their best players on the court together. KG, Cassell, and Spreewell are all expected to play as well, and the rest of the Tpups (Wally, Kandi, Hudson, etc.) are healthy too.

Should be a great game, possibly a WCSF preview. :D

Title should read..Minny@Lakers...they play in LA

Read the whole post jackass.

In any case this is an important game tonight. Important for the Lakers to prove that their drubbing of the Kings was the rule and not the exception. Important for the T-Wolves in that, if they can beat them again, on the road...its going to give them a lot of credibility as a camhpionship contender.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
should be a good one.

if they lay the smack down like they did on Sacramento.......the rest of the NBA should be worried.

Apr 17, 2003
Cancel the postseason and give the title to the Lakers now.

yes, then malone and payton can get the fvck off the team, paving the way for sac town next year

good things come to those who wait

dethman

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Cancel the postseason and give the title to the Lakers now.

yes, then malone and payton can get the fvck off the team, paving the way for sac town next year

good things come to those who wait

so how long has it been now?

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
Does anyone else wanna just punch Jack Haley in his smart-ass Laker-hating face. All season long I've been hearing him dog on the Lakers about their poor defense, lack of offense, they're not going to beat the Kings or Minnesota. Lakers come out and whoop on both Sactown and Minnesota, and he's jocking them all of a sudden.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Sudheer Anne
Does anyone else wanna just punch Jack Haley in his smart-ass Laker-hating face. All season long I've been hearing him dog on the Lakers about their poor defense, lack of offense, they're not going to beat the Kings or Minnesota. Lakers come out and whoop on both Sactown and Minnesota, and he's jocking them all of a sudden.

Adande from the LA Times is the same way. I think he's a little prick.

jagr10

Golden Member
Jan 21, 2001
Ok, LAL have proven they aren't gonna be beaten. All that's left for them now is to take over 1st place and get home court. Now Sacramento's gonna have to play a decent team in the first round after they finish 3rd in the conference. They'll probably go out in the first round too.

Pshawn5

Aug 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Sudheer Anne

i was just talking to my friend about that yesterday while watching the game. seriously couldn't fox sports find anyone else?!! :|