Kylie Minogue VERSUS Shania Twain

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Once Kylie Minogue gets a hold of Shania with those horses teeth of hers, it's all over.

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
You are a Lifer. You should know the rules by now. :camera:'s or ban. I motion for ban because a lifer broke these rules.

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Marauder911
You are a Lifer. You should know the rules by now. :camera:'s or ban. I motion for ban because a lifer broke these rules.

How do you figure a post like this requires pics?
It's a hypothetical post.
At most you could demand a poll.

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: TheChort

You are still a n00b, sigh. Any post that mentions a female, must require a pic by the ATOT bylaws. I suggest you pick up a copy at your local Barnes & Noble or Barron's, it is a great read.

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003

You are still a n00b, sigh. Any post that mentions a female, must require a pic by the ATOT bylaws. I suggest you pick up a copy at your local Barnes & Noble or Barron's, it is a great read.

What kind of pics are supposed to be posted? Random pics of Kylie and Shania?!

"Look here I have a pics of girl in my thread, and once your done looking at them, read my question cuz it really doesn't have much to do with the pictures I've posted, except for showing you who they are, and if you don't already know that, then you must be a n00b to the world in which we live and you should otherwise use google to find out who they are."

*no offense to anyone who does not know who Kylie Minogue or Shania Twain are

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002

What kind of pics are supposed to be posted? Random pics of Kylie and Shania?!

"Look here I have a pics of girl in my thread, and once your done looking at them, read my question cuz it really doesn't have much to do with the pictures I've posted, except for showing you who they are, and if you don't already know that, then you must be a n00b to the world in which we live and you should otherwise use google to find out who they are."

*no offense to anyone who does not know who Kylie Minogue or Shania Twain are
You haven't spent enough time on ATOT. Pics are required whether the person is famous, infamous, or not know at all. The obligatory "pics" comment can be used whenever applicable, and sometimes posters will include a random pic of a hot chic to entice people to read their thread. As I said, pick up a copy of the bylaws, or just lurk for a while and see how things play out.