Knight and Day

joebloggs10

Apr 20, 2010
This movie hasn't released yet and already I'm tired of it. The damn commercials are on constantly; it seems like there's a commercial every commercial break, doesn't matter what channel I watch. Hell, earlier I was watching Sportcenter and they showed 2 Knight and Day commercials in a row and followed it up with the Knight and Day Sportcenter promo.

I was on the fence about renting this movie at some point but now I think I'm blacklisting this movie on moral grounds.

preCRT

Platinum Member
Apr 12, 2000
They shot parts of the movie a few towns away last year. The filming was more interesting than what they were filming.

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Should have done straight to DVD release IMHO. Cruz and Diaz, fail.... :thumbsdown:

knight_and_day_intl-trailer-15-4-10-kc.jpg

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
IT'S A THRILL-A-MINUTE BLOCKBUSTER THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY!!!

</hollywood>

RedCOMET

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2002
What's "Knight and Day"? I don't watch TV so I'm not inundated with stupid commercials.

No, instead you come on Anantech to be inundated with stupid threads :)

its a movie with Diaz and Cruise. Tom is like some sorta kick ass bad guys and diaz is a chick. Not really sure what its about.... look it up on wiki

fatpat268

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2006
I don't see any commercials of it since I don't watch TV, but I'm sick of seeing the poster for it at the movie theater. I swear that poster has been up since last fall. Ugh.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Looks like crap. Same reason why that new Ashton Kutcher/Katerine whatshername movie looks like crap too. I don't understand the fasciation with these dumb romantic comedies.

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
While Cameron Diaz is hot, I haven't seen a movie with her playing a convincing love lead. There is NEVER any romantic rappore between her and costar x.

All I see in this new movie is commercial Tom selling several cool shades (this time, Persol) to the tweener wannabes.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
LOL he just said Diaz is hot, wow. She's one of the best examples in Hollywood of special effects and Photochopping. NOT HOT at all, without makeup and lighting and fx's she looks bad.

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
LOL he just said Diaz is hot, wow. She's one of the best examples in Hollywood of special effects and Photochopping. NOT HOT at all, without makeup and lighting and fx's she looks bad.

Like you'd kick her out of bed b/c of her sharp elbows or webbed feet, eh.... :rolleyes:

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Like you'd kick her out of bed b/c of her sharp elbows or webbed feet, eh.... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't let her in my bed in the first place, believe what you want. But she's not attractive at all to me. Sharp elbows would be one of her best features (if she had sharp elbows)

slag

Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I find it interesting the OP posted this. On the way into work today, the radio station I was listening to started talking about Tom Cruise's new movie coming out and I had no idea he was in a new movie. Haven't heard anything about it on tv, radio, etc, and I've been watching quite a bit of TV lately. It came out of the blue. Then I see your post about how you are sick about all of the coverage about the movie and I'm dumbfounded. Obviously they are not talking about it on the History channel or BBC America which is what I've been watching.

jaha2000

Jul 28, 2008
My wife made me goto this last night...
As much as i hate to say it...
It was not that bad. Pretty face paced, and some of the one liners where quite good. The effects where Mission Impossible over the top though

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Wasn't this supposed to be released some time ago? I remember seeing ads a while back like 6 month.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Cruise fvcked himself the day he want wild on Oprah's couch.

That and everyone knows he is a Scientology wacko.