Kit Kat - Do you enjoy eating it?

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Aquaman
I like them but not as much as Coffee Crisp :)

Cheers,
Aquaman
you know, like they say:

Coffee Crisp makes a nice, light snack.

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
kit kats are definitely in my top 3. to those of u who said coffee crisp, i thought u were being funny...but i did look it up on google & can't wait to try it.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
No, I prefer combining them with pureed mice to make unusual baked goods. It may seem strange, but the kats seem to love it.

clickynext

Platinum Member
Dec 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
I like them but not as much as Coffee Crisp :)

Cheers,
Aquaman
you know, like they say:

Coffee Crisp makes a nice, light snack.

Agreed. Coffee Crisp is my all time favorite!

Kelnoen

Sep 20, 2006
http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews-all-55059.html

Galaxy Ripple!!!!!

To describe the taste of a Galaxy ripple is a difficult task. Obviously it tastes of delicious Galaxy chocolate but if you've never tried any that won't help you much. The taste of Galaxy chocolate is sweeter than other chocolate and more rich and creamy and fantastically cholatey. Some people may find the chocolate too sweet and I certainly know a few people who don't like it at all. The texture of Galaxy chocolate in general is very smooth and it melts quickly and beautifully in the mouth, coating the whole inside of your mouth. Some people may find this texture a little cloying but I love it.
A Galaxy Ripple, (as the name suggests), has ripples. These ripples are similar in effect to a Cadbury's flake but they are more melty, (I'm sorry; I know that isn't a real word), and much less crumbly and flaky.

dj2004

Platinum Member
Oct 8, 2004
They are delicious. How is one suppose to eat one of those giant kit kat bars though? It's more like a club than a candy bar...

iamaelephant

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2004
They're ok, the big ones are good. I liked the white chocolate ones but I haven't seen one of them in ages.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: HamburgerBoy
Originally posted by: eits
might as well have a poll ask whether or not you enjoy getting oral...

Hell no.

Kit-Kats = one of the worst candies evar

They have so many variations:

Normal
Dark Chocolate
Strawberry
Whaite Chocolate
Orange
Raspberry
Caramel
etc.

Cheers,
Aquaman

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
They have so many variations:

Normal
Dark Chocolate
Strawberry
Whaite Chocolate
Orange
Raspberry
Caramel
etc.

Cheers,
Aquaman

Hmmm... they only have normal flavored Kit Kats here. 95% of the time candy flavor spinoffs are inferior to the original though, so I can only imagine how awful those would taste. In fact, the only improvement over an original candy that I can think of are Wild Berry Skittles.