Kimberly Guilfoyle, Workplace Sexual Harasser

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

"According to a dozen well-informed sources familiar with her complaints, the assistant alleged that Guilfoyle, her direct supervisor, subjected her frequently to degrading, abusive, and sexually inappropriate behavior; among other things, she said that she was frequently required to work at Guilfoyle’s New York apartment while the Fox host displayed herself naked, and was shown photographs of the genitalia of men with whom Guilfoyle had had sexual relations. The draft complaint also alleged that Guilfoyle spoke incessantly and luridly about her sex life, and on one occasion demanded a massage of her bare thighs; other times, she said, Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable."

"
But, as I reported at the time, shortly after Guilfoyle left her job, Fox secretly paid an undisclosed sum to the assistant, who no longer works at the company. Recently, two well-informed sources told me that Fox, in order to avoid going to trial, had agreed to pay the woman upward of four million dollars."

But wait, it gets better!

"As serious as the draft complaint’s sexual-harassment allegations were, equally disturbing was what the assistant described as a coverup attempt by Guilfoyle, whose conduct was about to come under investigation by a team of outside lawyers. In July, 2016, the network had hired the New York-based law firm Paul, Weiss to investigate sexual misconduct at the company, which, under the leadership of Roger Ailes, had a long history of flagrant harassment and gender discrimination. According to those familiar with the assistant’s draft complaint, during a phone call on August 6, 2017, she alleged that Guilfoyle tried to buy her silence, offering to arrange a payment to her if she agreed to lie to the Paul, Weiss lawyers about her experiences. "

So, of course, THIS happened:

"Last December, reportedly at the President’s request, Guilfoyle was asked to become the head of fund-raising for Trump Victory, his main campaign organization. She began touring the country as a Trump surrogate, appearing, as she did last month in Pennsylvania, in a bright-pink dress that matched a banner bearing the slogan “Women for Trump.” "

Remember when something like this would be catastrophic headline news? :p

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
She is a hideous woman.

Is there anyone at Fox who isn't a total creeper?

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Trump Jr.s girlfriend nabs "show up and smile" job on "Trump Victory", which is basically a "campaign organization" used by Trump to nab RNC donors to throw parties and expand the rolodex for the Trump organization.

We now found out that working as an assistant for Trumps' girlfriend may have some interesting perks

Reactions: DarthKyrie

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I think it speaks more to the values that are held prioritizing power over others.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
why are trump women so ugly?

Lack of a soul does that to a person.

There's a GOPer at my work who finds Ivanka incredibly attractive and can not for life of himself figure out why I find her completely repulsive. I think that speaks volumes as to the sort of mentality on either side.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
I bet Junior is real thrilled to know that his "special purpose" is now part of her collection to show off to her acquaintances.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
She is a hideous woman.

Is there anyone at Fox who isn't a total creeper?
Seems to be the best people common theme among conservatives. I guess if you say you are, that's good enough for con. Especially if you can act nasty and arrogant. Something to admire.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Honestly in this day and age I don't understand why these people think they're going to get away with it.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
why are trump women so ugly?
To be fair, they're not so much ugly as they are an idiot's version of what a physcially desireable women should look like, much like Trump himself is a poor person's idea of a rich man.

So, with these women, your unease and even revulsion is due in some part to the "uncanny valley" effect. :p

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
To be fair, they're not so much ugly as they are an idiot's version of what a physcially desireable women should look like, much like Trump himself is a poor person's idea of a rich man.

So, with these women, your unease and even revulsion is due in some part to the "uncanny value" effect. :p

I think that's much closer to the truth. It's completely unfair to pass judgement on someone for their looks, but at the same time for many of these people their appearance - in the widest sense - is a product that they have worked to produce and which expresses what they believe to be desirable or high status. On that score, I'm surprised this woman isn't blonde, though. I thought that was compulsory for Republican women?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
1601867434419.jpeg

I thought Chyna died a few years ago?

By the way...look at old photos of her when she was with Gavin Newsome...she was smoking. Now she looks jacked up on pig fat and clostridium injections to her face. What the fuck is it with Trump people and and only going after people when they've given up on life?

Reactions: Meghan54

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
View attachment 31122

By the way...look at old photos of her when she was with Gavin Newsome...she was smoking. Now she looks jacked up on pig fat and clostridium injections to her face. What the fuck is it with Trump people and and only going after people when they've given up on life?
bite your tongue! Trump hates losers!!

Feb 4, 2009
View attachment 31122

Attractive woman, not my type she is similar to Melania she has really sharp features.
Regardless that is an attractive woman. I get your point because all the women excluding What’s her name Tiffany’s Mom are really aggressive looking women. Odd how they all attract fierce looking women.
Do his Sons follow the looking the part is more important than being capable of doing the role?

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Attractive woman, not my type she is similar to Melania she has really sharp features.
Regardless that is an attractive woman. I get your point because all the women excluding What’s her name Tiffany’s Mom are really aggressive looking women. Odd how they all attract fierce looking women.
Do his Sons follow the looking the part is more important than being capable of doing the role?
Well, in Eric's case, Donny picked his wife for him...sort of.