uncouth

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
Its a pretty cool film. Well done and unnerving
The world that the kids lived in contrasted my reality greatly. Parts of it were truely excellent but some parts were almost unwatchable due to them being extremely boring or low brow. Overall I was left with a positive feeling about the movie although perhaps not about the lives of the people in the movie.

not to mention Chloë Sevigny... /whistle

<< but what is so disturbing about it? >>

Its a movie that takes a very direct look about AIDS and teenagers. Its very frank about sex, drugs, violence, and rasism. It had mixed reviews due to its rather taboo subject matter as well as praise for similar reasons.
&quot;Kids&quot;

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
it is a really disgusting movie dont bother watching it unless your a masochaist. sick.

&quot;ive got no legs&quot;

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
&quot;smell my finger&quot; LOL, I also think it was stupid and was going for &quot;shock value&quot; which it got at that time.

stonerdave

Golden Member
Jul 26, 2000
well, i for one didn't think it was awful. it made me sad, not so much about the story, but the generation of fu@ked-up children this world is supposedly raising into adulthood.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I thought it was a great movie. I even have it on DVD. I think they did an excellent job of porteying real life. It was shocking yes but what was most shocking is that there really are kids out there living that lifestyle.

<< not to mention Chlo&euml; Sevigny... /whistle >>

Or her bush.:Q

dafatha00

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2000
oh god, that movie wasn't disgusting, its an excellent portrayal of real life. People need to open their eyes and take a good look around them sometimes. We're not living in a fantasy world here folks.

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
what scared me is how real it is. I can't watch it. I feel too bad for the characters in the movie. It's so well done, that I can't handle watching it again.

late.

TDP

amdforlife

Banned
Apr 2, 2001
that movie came out a long time ago...i remember watching it in like 4th grade i believe...either 4th or 6th i forget. either way, slightly too young to be concerned about AIDS. &quot;i have no legs (ching ching)&quot; lol...i laughed so hard when i saw that part.