Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I think I bought their CD 5 years ago.

And yeh, I like them.

MistaTastyCakes

Golden Member
Oct 11, 2001
They're alright.

I've yet to be impressed by a band w/ a girl fronting it. Evanescence is the closest thing to a success in a while, but they're more psuedo Christian (Creed, anyone?) Linkin Park sounding crap. I kinda like some of Garbage's old stuff.

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I saw them along with KMFDM last year. The girl is actually quite hot in person, in my opinion. They were better than KMFDM as well.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: MistaTastyCakes
They're alright.

I've yet to be impressed by a band w/ a girl fronting it. Evanescence is the closest thing to a success in a while, but they're more psuedo Christian (Creed, anyone?) Linkin Park sounding crap. I kinda like some of Garbage's old stuff.

I used to love Veruca Salt!

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: MistaTastyCakes
They're alright.

Their song Bring Me To Life is extremely tired, but I really like Going Under. I don't own the album though. I thought they performed Going Under well on Jay Leno earlier this week.