Kid Rock vs. Vanilla Ice

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
HAHAHAHAHAHA, DO YOU BELIEVE IT? one "rapper" challeneged the other. HAHAHAHAHA

i think ice is dellusional though, he said that if it werent for him and the beastie boys, a LOT of people wouldnt be listening to "rap" (mainly the white population)

this is just like a match between the brooklyn brawler, and gildberg (edit: no thats not a typo, if you dont know, ask), for those who watch wrestlings :p

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Vanilla Ice? what?? didn't that guy die off back in the late 80s/early 90s or something?

well, that proves how much I know about crappy music :)

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
didnt you guys watch VH1 Behind the Music? hes out there 'trying' to make an 'album'. hes married and has a kid now. he goes under another name too.

wassi

Aug 28, 2000
i havent heard vanila ice but i can tekl you one thing kid rock kikes ass.

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
HAHAHAHAHHAHA, Kid Rock SUX just as bad as Ice. you havent heard any real battles obviously

Sep 30, 2000
His album has been out for I believe 2-3 years. He still goes by Vanilla Ice. The album is called Hard to Swallow, and it is not bad at all if you like Limp Bizkit or Korn.

I think he has more talent than Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit.

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
oh, i get it :p

actually, eminem, although not the best "rapper" is an excellent freestlyer.

As much as I hated the Ice man when he was popular, it looks like he has grown up and stopped being a dick.

His new Limp Bizkit style band sucks tho.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
KidViciou$,

Stick to one topic. You mention Kid Rock and Vanilla Ice then you start talking about two rappers challenging each other and we know that Kid Rock and Vanilla Ice are not rappers.

CoolTechie

Jul 20, 2000

<< we know that Kid Rock and Vanilla Ice are not rappers >>

aint that the truth

you wanna hear some real ish... check out E-town concrete .. puts lb, kid rock and all those other trend bands to shame.. true deep emotional rap and metal.. absolute sikness

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
I think the midget that used to tour with Kid Rock could kick Vanilla Ice's @ss.

DaBoneHead

Sep 1, 2000

Aww shux. I thought you were going to say that they were on MTV's celebrity deathmatch wrestling... Now that could be funny!

axelfox

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
HAHAH, Brooklyn Brawler!!! Its a good thing they kept him around. do you remember the CUBAN ASSASSIN (sp?)?

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
hahaha yakko. at first i was about to ask what are you talking about, then i realized what you meant :p

why do you think i put &quot;rappers&quot; in quotes? maybe i should say recording artists? :p

ForeverSilky

Banned
Apr 6, 2000
Hey vanilla ice rules!!!!! Only he can rap a love song!

And Kidvicious, the brooklyn brawler would beat gilberg sensless.

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
p.s. only HE can rap a love song?

what about LL Cool J, I need love

or Dead Prez - Mind Sex?

or Lost Boyz - Renee?

or Pac with the song to his mom? Dear Momma

i think you are mistaken

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
what are you smoking on?

is there somethign you heard andi havent? wait, it doesnt matter, ice isnt capable of anything good.

ForeverSilky

Banned
Apr 6, 2000
He's so cheesy he's good. Actually, I saw his &quot;love song&quot; on an episode of beavis and butthead, and what they said about him and what was wrong with his video was pretty much true:

1) he's trying to rap a love song
2) he sucks
3) he sucks