KHAN!!!!!! KHAN!!!!! KHAN!!!!!!

gregshin

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2000
You know the scene....Kirk yelling into his communicater at khan when he was stranded in the underground genises lab.
ROFL sorry i can't get that scene out of my head in Star Trek 2 "Wraith of Khan"....i just watched it again last night with my girl...that has to be one of my fav ST movies.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
"No...no, you can't get away...from hell's heart, I st4b at thee...for hate's sake, I spit my last breath...at thee..."

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up!

You see, their young enter through the ears and wrap themselves around the cerebral cortex. This has the effect of rendering the victim extremely susceptible to suggestion. Later as they grow follows madness and death. These are pets, of course. Not quite domesticated.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Wrath of Khan is the BEST ST movie EVAR. Anyone who says otherwise is a douche!! :p

BURIED ALIIIIIIIIVE, BURIED ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE :p

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4
Wrath of Khan is the BEST ST movie EVAR. Anyone who says otherwise is a douche!! :p

For once I agree with you.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4

The acting in that one blows away all the other movies. OTOH, I enjoyed Undiscovered Country a bit more...

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
"I have always been, and shall always be...you're friend."

**sheds tear** ;)

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
Originally posted by: DurocShark
OTOH, I enjoyed Undiscovered Country a bit more...

That's because it's the best of the movies with the TOS cast.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I just watched Nemesis this weekend, and I have to say I think the ship combat looked better in ST2. The ships especially looked much more real because they were physical models 20 years ago rather than the CG crap they put up there today.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: PipBoy
I just watched Nemesis this weekend, and I have to say I think the ship combat looked better in ST2. The ships especially looked much more real because they were physical models 20 years ago rather than the CG crap they put up there today.

Yeah, I can see that. There's a huge difference between the two. But I'm not sure that I prefer one over the other. All I know is that Data kicks ass. :D