Kerry's Latin teacher, George Tracy, has no memory of Kerry in class; HS Dropout?

Jan 12, 2003
After a year at Fessenden, Kerry entered the prestigious St. Paul's School, in Concord, N.H. To step inside the school's campus is to step inside a world that seems frozen in an age of privilege. Much of the 2,000-acre campus, nestled amid white pines along the shores of Turkey Pond, features a neo-Gothic architectural style that echoes Oxford or Cambridge. Meals are served in an Elizabethan-style dining hall with flying buttresses.

Kerry's Latin teacher, George Tracy, has no memory of Kerry in class.

Does anyone think Kerry is a HS dropout who got into Yale because of his rich Daddy and ties to JFK? If so, does this matter in this year's election?

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Oh damn . . . Bush was hiding in the Guard to avoid war while Kerry was absent/unnoticed in prep school.
rolleye.gif

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Czar
are you just searching for flames?

How is this not serious? The myriad of AWOL threads are cool, right? As soon as someone comes forward and states that they do not remember Kerry, this is somehow a "flame..troll..bait...whatever-you-call-it" thread?

If you don't like the news, why not click on another thread more to your liking?

I think this is a valid question, one that has been raised on the opposite of the fence for years...bush's daddy this...privilege that....how can no one remember him this and that...guess Moonie needs to teach you about mirrors, as you only see what you want to see...sir.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
serious, for all we know you are just making this up

edt.
and if you are STOP POSTING

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
OMG!!!! Stop the presses!!! One of Kerry's HS teachers doesn't remember him 40 years later!! He MUST have dropped out even though the school's records show that he graduated!!! :Q:Q:Q:Q
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Galt, you crack me up, but not as much as the humorless whiners your threads seem to attract. Nice work!

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Corn
Galt, you crack me up, but not as much as the humorless whiners your threads seem to attract. Nice work!
Why? Because it might be that the only reason I'll vote for GW is so that I don't have to listen to 4-8 more years of neocon whining, crying, and false accusations again? Like those 8 years I had to listen to when we had Clinton?
Nah, screw that! I'm a Libertarian, I hate big government, I hate both parties, I like GW's tax cuts (a lot :) ), but I'm gonna vote Democrat this November just to spit in some neocon eye! You whiny bitches deserve to lose.

Jan 12, 2003

Now I see why some of my threads are called "troll-bait." ...seems like all these "trolls" come out in every one of my threads.

But Vic had the nicest spin; this was 40-years ago, so someone not remembering him in understandable...Bush was AWOL only 30-years ago, so as a ton of threads have stated, someone clearly would have remembered him if we has there.

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000
He left Fessenden to go to St. Pauls?? nice....personally that is reason enough for me not to vote for him now :)..why he didn't attend Milton, Thayer, Phillips, or any of the other fine schools in his own state is beyond me... I just wonder if they are really going to try and portray him as the "working" man, or a man of the people ...that would be a laugh.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
I'm a Libertarian....

But you would vote Democrat? LOL, another one of those "Bush isn't conservative enough so I'm gonna vote for someone more liberal than him" morons.......

Somehow I think that Bush loses nothing by you voting for a Democrat: You can only lose what you once had.

cumhail

Apr 1, 2003

Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
After a year at Fessenden, Kerry entered the prestigious St. Paul's School, in Concord, N.H. To step inside the school's campus is to step inside a world that seems frozen in an age of privilege. Much of the 2,000-acre campus, nestled amid white pines along the shores of Turkey Pond, features a neo-Gothic architectural style that echoes Oxford or Cambridge. Meals are served in an Elizabethan-style dining hall with flying buttresses.

Kerry's Latin teacher, George Tracy, has no memory of Kerry in class.

Does anyone think Kerry is a HS dropout who got into Yale because of his rich Daddy and ties to JFK? If so, does this matter in this year's election?

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Breaking news!!!

"George Bush invades, rapes the horses and rides off on the women!!!" Linkage!

Pics to soon follow!!!

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Hafen
Breaking news!!!

"George Bush invades, rapes the horses and rides off on the women!!!" Linkage!

Pics to soon follow!!!

Oh teh noes!!!! Now I'll have to vote for dea..scratch that - kerr...scratch that - who? Eh?

As an aside - I find that site highly entertaining.

CkG

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I'm a Libertarian....
But you would vote Democrat? LOL, another one of those "Bush isn't conservative enough so I'm gonna vote for someone more liberal than him" morons.......

Somehow I think that Bush loses nothing by you voting for a Democrat: You can only lose what you once had.
Thanks for the insult
rolleye.gif

It's not that GW isn't conservative "enough", it's that he isn't conservative AT ALL. Clinton was more of a conservative than GW is.
And I believe that splitting the parties, with a Dem in the White House and a Pub-controlled Congress, like we had before, is the best bet at this point.

And you're right, it doesn't matter who I vote for President, or if I vote at all. I live in Oregon. It's already a foregone conclusion that the Democratic candidate will carry the state -- no question of that.

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
Galt, I find your argument completely moot. Did Kerry's latin teacher see him all 8 hours a school day? Is this school an Latin-24/7 school?

Hell, lets twist your POV again, as I just love to do: Lets say that I drive a car and that car needs a fix from time to time. If the certified Nissan dealers/shops a couple blocks from my home don't remember seeing me nor my car, does that mean my car never existed?

My point is that there are several teachers Kerry has had to face in his time in high school. And least 20 people who would see him day in and day out. Wouldn't it be fair to seek the testimony of those other 19+?

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
tallest, galt is just trolling

funny since thats frowned upon by a certain group here