Kept you waiting huh ?. .

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I can't explain it but if you focus only on the eyes and nose and lips and her facial bone structure, she resembles Calista a lot. Plus, the way she's staring, Calista did that a lot in Ally Mcbeal.

Maybe to your eye.... I don't anything beyond a very superficial and generic "white female" resemblance sorry.

igor_kavinski

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2020
Mgs 2 metal gear solid 2 is the first game I played ?. .
When? How old were you back then? On PS2 or the PC? Or Xbox?

What do you think of the controversial Otacon cutscene in the PS2 release? (It was removed in later releases. I think it was something naughty. To this day, I haven't seen it).

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

What do you think of the controversial Otacon cutscene in the PS2 release? (It was removed in later releases. I think it was something naughty. To this day, I haven't seen it).

Lets see what "he" does with that question lol.

• Haha
Reactions: igor_kavinski

igor_kavinski

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2020
@Captante

By the way, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance is on Steam. Check it out.

I wasn't able to get past the giant frickin' mech at the beginning. If there's a demo there (unavailable in my region so can't check), maybe give it a go.

Reactions: Captante

Josepsh

Dec 20, 2016

I have not heard of that controversial Otacon cutscene in the PS2 release ?. .

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I have not heard of that controversial Otacon cutscene in the PS2 release ?. .
Why exactly have "you" been allowed to continue posting again? :rolleyes:

Even ATOT shouldn't be desperate enough for content that we are now ENCOURAGING obvious "chat-bots"!

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY