Ken Starr died

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014

In Perversion of Justice the Miami Herald reporter Julie K Brown writes about Starr’s role in securing the secret 2008 sweetheart deal that granted Epstein effective immunity from federal prosecution. The author, who is credited with blowing open the cover-up, calls Starr a “fixer” who “used his political connections in the White House to get the Justice Department to review Epstein’s case”.

Perversion of Justice will be published next week. The Guardian obtained a copy.

Reactions: dank69

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
oh-no-anyway.jpg

Sums it up.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Repugicans going to call for a state funeral for him? And you can bet they will bash Biden for not lowering flags to half staff. Well Biden gets an out since flag will remain there until at least next week.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yeah I was taught the same thing. That’s why I said, “I am feeling a great deal of remorse and pity.” It was how I could sound like a person of proper upbringing should sound and still be truthful.

Just the other day I heard his name mentioned somewhere in an article I was reading and had a very curse-full thought arise spontaneously in the my head and that also only days later came true. My feelings of sadness and pity involved the fact that had I known the power of such thinking I would have have thought it intentionally a long time ago.