Kellyanne Conway's daughter hates her mother so much she's trying to get emancipated

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
You're probably right. If she did, it would be a first. I just think if she's serious about repairing her family dysfunction she would choose to not speak at all.
Well, she did work for Cruz and then Trump...so her moral judgement is in question.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Well, she did work for Cruz and then Trump...so her moral judgement is in question.

She has no morality whatsoever, so there is nothing to apply judgment to. So far her decision to quit to repair her family is the only redeeming quality I've ever seen. But even that is in question with her decision to speak at the RNC tonight.

Reactions: nickqt

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
A few people in here lambasting the outspoken brash impulsiveness of a teenager seem to assign the parents no responsibility for her behavior. That seems perfectly consistent with family values.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
I would assume this has been simmering for years. Good for George & Kellanne for being able to drop work and recognizing dropping work was the proper course and being able to do it together.
I think you give them too much credit. They both are public figures and they are doing exactly what their lawyers and/or PR firm tells them to do. They are wanting to look like they are the victims here and paint their daughter as the problem. After this all blows over they will go back to being their normal evil public selves.

Feb 4, 2009
I think you give them too much credit. They both are public figures and they are doing exactly what their lawyers and/or PR firm tells them to do. They are wanting to look like they are the victims here and paint their daughter as the problem. After this all blows over they will go back to being their normal evil public selves.

We are in the here and now

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
A few people in here lambasting the outspoken brash impulsiveness of a teenager seem to assign the parents no responsibility for her behavior. That seems perfectly consistent with family values.
Her parents are totally responsible.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Of course they are. The view inside Trump's ass projects an alternative reality

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
She has no morality whatsoever, so there is nothing to apply judgment to. So far her decision to quit to repair her family is the only redeeming quality I've ever seen. But even that is in question with her decision to speak at the RNC tonight.
It is odd to say ‘I’m going to stop doing this for the good of my family...right after I do this in spades’.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I hope Claudia makes her mother pay for that. All she has to do is tweet about the pussy grabbing and Trump ogling young half dressed teenage girls her age.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Her parents are totally responsible.
You have to be careful here in my opinion. The word responsible to my mind, implies conscious agency, acting on free will and guilty or innocent depending on the outcome. I do not believe, therefore that responsible is the right word. I would use the term ‘at cause‘ instead, like knocking over a milk carton while walking in your sleep. Humanity is asleep acting out a program, unable to utilize free will and guilty, therefore of nothing. The went to sleep to avoid dying as children from the shame those machines dumped on us in their sleep, just as they did as children before us.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Doubtful she'll tone it down.
I ain't gonna listen. Got better things to do than aggravate myself with wondering how she can possibly do doing what she's doing. I'm passing on the entire RNC, checkin' the reviews ... by people with integrity.