Kellyanne Conway

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Kelly certainly did make a difference.
But i think it took a toll on her and I doubt she would accept a visible role in the Trump administration. She might just sit on the sidelines and keep Donald from tweeting past 1am.
You know, like, "DON, ITS TIME TO TURN OFF THE DEVICES AND GET TO BED."
And I heard Trump, as president, can no linger use his personal cell phone for security reasons. Trump must use a government provided cell from now on.
So I wonder what difference it makes if Trump tweets on a government cell opposed to his personal?
Could this lead to a tweeter scandal?

Kazukian

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2016
Nice to see that you finally dropped the mask.

After I saw how Trump supporters were treated here, I figured why ask to be a forum whipping boy.

Honestly though, I expected a Hillary win, and believed the polls.

I am a Democrat, first party affiliation in my life, I've been an independent since I was 18, but I just couldn't stomach a candidate that accepted massive cash from Saudi Arabia and 9 of the 10 largest arms dealers on the planet. She's the Democrat's version of Dick Cheney . What kills me is her proclaiming peace and tolerance, while she's at least partially responsible for the unnecessary deaths of so many brown skinned people in the Middle East. Did you notice how carefully she avoided talking about Guantanamo & war in general during the campaign?

Feb 4, 2009
Kelly certainly did make a difference.
But i think it took a toll on her and I doubt she would accept a visible role in the Trump administration. She might just sit on the sidelines and keep Donald from tweeting past 1am.
You know, like, "DON, ITS TIME TO TURN OFF THE DEVICES AND GET TO BED."
And I heard Trump, as president, can no linger use his personal cell phone for security reasons. Trump must use a government provided cell from now on.
So I wonder what difference it makes if Trump tweets on a government cell opposed to his personal?
Could this lead to a tweeter scandal?

Correct, that I why Obama had to surrender his Blackberry.

Nov 25, 2013
After I saw how Trump supporters were treated here, I figured why ask to be a forum whipping boy.

Honestly though, I expected a Hillary win, and believed the polls.

I am a Democrat, first party affiliation in my life, I've been an independent since I was 18, but I just couldn't stomach a candidate that accepted massive cash from Saudi Arabia and 9 of the 10 largest arms dealers on the planet. She's the Democrat's version of Dick Cheney . What kills me is her proclaiming peace and tolerance, while she's at least partially responsible for the unnecessary deaths of so many brown skinned people in the Middle East. Did you notice how carefully she avoided talking about Guantanamo & war in general during the campaign?

Long story short: you believed the 25 year propaganda war against the Clintons.

Well, enjoy the Trump administration with such stars as as Attorney General Giuliani, Transportation Secretary Christie (who works well with roads and bridges I hear) and Carson in either Education or as Surgeon General.

BURN IT DOWN!!!!!!!

btw, how many incumbent Republicans were reelected? Election for change? Yeah, right. ROFL!

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
What won't be learned from this thread is the universal reciprocal relationship between self haters on any side of the political spectrum, here Democrats and Republicans, as they seek revenge for past losses and wins all justified by their positions. This is what people who feel worthless and don't know it do. And they will never know it because they don't want to.

What would you say about people who change their view of someone just because they won something?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
On topic I think Kellyanne Conway is very smart and I am very happy for her success. She went from being a guest on my favorite political podcast about polling to beating one of the most established political machines in American history. Big props to her.

She's very much like those women in Mad Men.

Reactions: poofyhairguy

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
She performed her job more capable than I ever could. Was she convincing? Heck, no. But I do not think anyone expected her to be. She did what had to be done with flying colors.

Feb 4, 2009
If we started a go fund me account and it reached 100 million do you think we could get her to pose for Hustler?

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg

Time to buy stock in Butthurt Formula. The Trump-obsessed are gonna need a 4 years supply.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
I know, but I think he got it JUST RIGHT! :D

The problem with less-effective Butthurt formulas, is they suggest application to the assholes that need it at the WRONG end!