Kelly Ripa, on dave letterman show.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Nik
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
there's a middle ground point between fat and being so thin that your bones hang out.I got down to being really small last year and my chest area looked terrible.I went on hormones this past winter and gained around 7 pounds and I look and feel so much better.My chest came back and my face looks better and I have more energy.

What are you talking about?? You've always been a hottie. :thumbsup:

true that but I was getting too thin.. my rib cage was visible underneath form fitting tee shirts and such and my face was getting gaunt looking.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
there's a middle ground point between fat and being so thin that your bones hang out.I got down to being really small last year and my chest area looked terrible.I went on hormones this past winter and gained around 7 pounds and I look and feel so much better.My chest came back and my face looks better and I have more energy.

true that but I was getting too thin.. my rib cage was visible underneath form fitting tee shirts and such and my face was getting gaunt looking.

uh :Q Good to hear you're more ... sturdy. :D

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

lol, I've always been sturdy but at 5ft 9 there's no way I can pull off the 97 pound lol.At least I can say that I got really lean once but what good is that if you only succeed in becoming a straight up and down body type and loss all breast/hip mass ?

I'm a queen size 6 now ,I'm sure the fat police will be arriving here soon but taking the hormones means no more hot flashes and real help with the insomnia that was plaguing me :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
lol, I've always been sturdy but at 5ft 9 there's no way I can pull off the 97 pound lol.At least I can say that I got really lean once but what good is that if you only succeed in becoming a straight up and down body type and loss all breast/hip mass ?

I'm a queen size 6 now ,I'm sure the fat police will be arriving here soon but taking the hormones means no more hot flashes and real help with the insomnia that was plaguing me :)

<Homer>
mmmm breast/hip :p
</Homer>

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
What's with all these eating disorders? Maybe they need to see a fellow actress die of one soon so they can get a wakeup call and get their lives back on track.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

"Getting older doesn't mean guys stop looking at your boobs,just that they've gotta kneel down to do it"
==========
Great sig :thumbsup: :laugh:

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

"Getting older doesn't mean guys stop looking at your boobs,just that they've gotta kneel down to do it"
==========

lol,thanks, there's nothing quite like the sight of guy on his knees ;)

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

==========

lol,thanks, there's nothing quite like the sight of guy on his knees ;)

Woa :shocked: Found the AT resident Dom :D

Slickone

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 1999
I saw the Letterman episode. I figured there'd be a post on it, as bad as she looked.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.makeup-artist.com/images/kelly-1.jpg">Young hottie Ripa
</a>

Older hottie Ripa, pre-transformation:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.battlehype.com/content/no_makeup/kelly_ripa.jpg">Sans makeup
</a>

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.creativephiles.com/jimmyswan/albums/nyc/aad.jpg">Me grabbin Ripa's ass
</a>

thegimp03

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2004
She does look thinner for some reason...especially from what I see in her chest area in that pic.

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Josh
all of hollywood seems to be gettin on the coca-eeena diet :p

olsen twin trying to beat them all...she is fvcking disgusting..look at her wrists :Q

The Olsen girl is ill but as for the other newly very svelte actresses,the deal is this,most clothing for movies/tv shows is basically donated by designers/garmet makers in hopes of garnering publicity and sales.The clothing given is usually sample sizes,for awhile it was a sample size 6, then a 4, then a 2... well it's down to size zero.

Woe to the actress who can't zip up come fitting time... I suspect the rash of newly thin celebrities is probably related to their desire to work.If it's known that you can't fit into the wardrobe nobody's going to hire you.

I was briefly a size 4 for a couple months,I'm currently a size 6... which is considered obese by fashion industry standards,however I just totally lack the willpower it seems to get and keep myself that small.

that's horrible... anyone know off the top of their head what marilyn monroe's size was? :)

Hubes

Oct 25, 2002
why do these broads think this looks good? Someone really needs to talk to them.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Joemonkey
Originally posted by: Josh
all of hollywood seems to be gettin on the coca-eeena diet :p

olsen twin trying to beat them all...she is fvcking disgusting..look at her wrists :Q

The Olsen girl is ill but as for the other newly very svelte actresses,the deal is this,most clothing for movies/tv shows is basically donated by designers/garmet makers in hopes of garnering publicity and sales.The clothing given is usually sample sizes,for awhile it was a sample size 6, then a 4, then a 2... well it's down to size zero.

Woe to the actress who can't zip up come fitting time... I suspect the rash of newly thin celebrities is probably related to their desire to work.If it's known that you can't fit into the wardrobe nobody's going to hire you.

I was briefly a size 4 for a couple months,I'm currently a size 6... which is considered obese by fashion industry standards,however I just totally lack the willpower it seems to get and keep myself that small.

that's horrible... anyone know off the top of their head what marilyn monroe's size was? :)

she was tiny. don't buy the myth that she was a big girl pushed by angry fat feminests;)
http://www.jessicaseigel.com/marilyn.shtml
sizes are not consistent through the decades. americans get fatter, the numbers get cut down to make delusional fat buyers feel better;)